Items given out during special promotional dates are subject to the following guidelines:
- Guests must be in attendance and possess a valid game ticket upon entry to receive an item.
- One (1) item per person, regardless of number of tickets in possession. Guests with multiple game tickets must exit the stadium and attempt to enter the stadium with a new game ticket to receive an additional item.
- All items are subject to availability and have specific distribution limits (i.e. limited to 10,000 or 15,000 fans).
- All guests must meet the age qualifications for age-sensitive items to be eligible to receive the giveaway (i.e. children 14 and under; adults 21 and over)
- All items are distributed upon entry at all of the main gates of the stadium at the announced time the gates open until the top of the 2nd inning or until all items are passed out. You may only receive an item at the gate you entered. Once inside the stadium, you will not be able to receive an item at another gate. The distribution staff has been instructed to pass out items only to guests as they enter through the turnstiles.
- Please make sure you receive your item upon entry into the Stadium before leaving the distribution area. In fairness to all guests, once you clear the distribution area, you cannot go back to claim an item.
- Items such as t-shirts or jerseys may come in various sizes. Individual sizes are available while supplies last. Exchanges for different sizes will not be allowed.
- Please direct all questions, damaged items, and exchanges to Guest Relations in the A's Fan Center at Section 120. Volunteer staff at each entrance gate are not able to assist with these issues.
- The A's are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost or stolen items will not be replaced.
- Please inspect your item upon receipt. Some items may be damaged due to shipping and handling. If you receive a damaged item, please go to Guest Relations located in the A's Fan Center at Section 120 immediately to replace it with another item. All damaged item exchanges must be done in person. Replacement items will NOT be mailed to guests.
- Post-game giveaways begin at the start of the 7th Inning and last until 1/2 hour after the last out of the ballgame.
- There is NO selling of any kind allowed on Oakland Coliseum grounds.
- All items and giveaway dates are subject to change.
Inside Oakland Coliseum