Through the Oakland Athletics partnership with the Commissioner's Community Initiative & MLB Players Give Back Program, we are happy to provide tickets to charitable organizations throughout the Bay Area to bring your entire group out to a game.
Please take a moment to become familiar with our policies:
- Ticket orders need to be submitted at least 5 days prior to the game for processing and fulfillment.
- Ticket requests are to bring out an entire non-profit or charitable organization for a group outing together.
- Community tickets cannot be resold, donated to fund-raising organizations or distributed to those not associated with the program. Violation of these rules will result in an organization's removal from the program. Failure to utilize requested tickets may disqualify your organization from future participation in the program. If you cannot utilize your tickets or a portion of the tickets, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust your order.
- Tickets will be available on the day of the game to pick up in person, an email with further information will be sent out after your request is approved and processed.
- Requests for tickets will be fulfilled if and as determined by the Club in their sole discretion. Seat locations are not guaranteed and all requests are subject to availability.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee that your group will receive Community tickets.