07/03/19: 1:30 p.m. (SB 293) State Assembly - Local Government Committee, State Capitol Sacramento
06/12/19: 3 p.m. Special Oakland City Council Meeting, City Hall - 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza
06/25/19: (AB 1191) Sen Natural Resources and Water, State Capitol Sacramento
5/01/2019 | West Alameda Business Association
4/04/2019 | Swan's Market Co-Housing Unit | Swan's Market
4/10/2019 | Asian/Pacific Islander Mixer | A's Executive Offices
4/11/2019 | NCPC 2Y5Y Meeting - Prescott | Sullivan Community
4/22/2019 | State Capitol Rally | Sacramento
4/23/2019 | Alameda County Board Supervisors Meeting
4/24/2019 | Neighborhood Crime Prevention Councils Meeting | Chinatown
4/25/2019 | Neighborhood Crime Prevention Councils Meeting | MacArthur
4/25/2019 | Port of Oakland - Board of Port Commissioners Meeting
Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC) Commissioners Meeting | Monday, March 11, 2019 | 5:30 p.m. | Bay Area Metro Center, 375 Beale Street Yerba Buena, San Francisco
3/12/2019 | Uptown Rotary Club, Monthly Speaker Series | The Grand
3/12/2019 | NCPC Meeting: 11X (Shattuck) | 5900 Martin Luther King Jr Way
3/13/2019 | NCPC Meeting: 31Y/31Z | Madison Park Academy
3/20/2019 | NCPC Meeting: 33X/34X | Eastmont Substation
3/27/2019 | A's Transportation Workshop: Railroads | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
3/29/2019 | A's Transportation Workshop: Alameda Connection | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
3/29/2019 | A's Transportation Workshop: Gondola | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
2/04/2019 | Oak Center Neighborhood Association | DeFremery House
2/06/2019 | NCPC Meeting 4X | City Hall
2/07/2019 | Hoover Resident Action Council | West Oakland Youth Center
2/07/2019 | NCPC Meeting 2X5X | West Oakland Senior Center
2/20/2019 | NCPC Meeting 10X (Golden Gate) | Golden Gate Recreation Center
2/25/2019 | A's Introductory Transportation Meeting | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
2/27/2019 | Old Oakland Neighbors | Old Town Square Community Room
2/28/2019 | NCPC Meeting: 27Y (Rainbow) | Eastmont Police Substation
1/10/2019 | NCPC Meeting 30X | Eastmont Police Substation
1/22/2019 | NCPC Meeting 35Y | St. Paschal's Baylon Church
1/23/2019 | NCPC Meeting 10Y | 915 54th Street
1/23/2019 | NCPC Meeting 27X | Horace Mann School
1/30/2019 | NCPC Meeting 31X | One Toyota of Oakland
1/30/2019 | Salon: Homelessness in Oakland | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
12/17/2018 | Landmarks Board Meeting | Oakland City Hall
12/19/2018 | Planning Commission Meeting | Oakland City Hall
East Oakland Workshop | Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018 | 10 a.m. to noon | Ira Jinkins Recreation Center
- Approximately 50 members of the East Oakland community attended an interactive workshop that allowed them to customize their vision of the Coliseum site with Live, Learn, Work, Play and Connect icon stickers and a map of the site.
- Attendees were excited about the prospect of the possible A's project but emphasized the importance of developing their communities that can become a benefit to the local residents.
- The A's development team will analyze the feedback from the community workshop meetings as direction throughout the process.
West Oakland Workshop | Monday, Nov. 12, 2018 | 6 to 8 p.m. | DeFremery Park
- Approximately 60 members of the West Oakland community attended an interactive workshop that allowed them to customize their vision of the Howard Terminal site with Live, Learn, Work, Play and Connect icon stickers on a map of the site.
- Attendees were excited about the possibilities of the site development but also voiced their concerns to ensure everything aligns with the community.
- The A's development team welcomed all feedback and discussion points and will analyze this information to integrate it in to any development.
- The Oakland A's look forward to future engagements with the community and working together to bring something great to the city.
Open House event at A's HQ | Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018 | 4 to 7 p.m. | A's Front Office, 55 Harrison
- Approximately 500 guests attended an Open House held for the public on the evening of Thursday, November 29th.
- Design renderings were revealed to the public for the proposed Howard Terminal ballpark site and development of the Coliseum site.
- The A's hope to develop 55 acres at Howard Terminal that will include a new ballpark for the team, retail, restaurants and housing. This would benefit the Jack London Square area and introduce a "ballpark district" to the city.
- With the two other professional sports teams leaving the Coliseum site vacant, the A's wish to develop the site to benefit the East Oakland Community.
- Renderings for the Coliseum site included proposals for: housing, educational campuses, retail, recreation and a grocery market.
- Fans and community members were receptive and supportive of the positive direction that the city of Oakland and the A's propose for the future.
11/12/2018 | A's and PMSA - Waterfront Interests Forum | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
11/14/2018 | Salon: Education & Recreation | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
11/15/2018 | Salon: Transportation | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
11/26/2018 | Salon: Jobs & Housing | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
West Oakland Introductory Workshop | Sunday, Oct. 7, 2018 | 1 to 3 p.m. | 7th West
- More than 90 members of the West Oakland community gathered for an introduction to the community workshops process.
- Together with representatives from the Oakland A's and the City of Oakland, the group discussed topics including the growth of West Oakland, the development's impact on and inclusion of local Oakland businesses, workforce development opportunities, transportation and accessibility concerns, contributions West Oakland school districts, and housing.
East Oakland Workshop | Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018 | 1 to 3 p.m. | Metropolitan Gold Links
- More than 70 members of the East Oakland community gathered for a community workshop to discuss the potential ballpark development at the Coliseum site.
- The community members participated in moderator-led roundtable discussions focusing on the themes Live, Learn, Play, Work, and Connect.
- Community members provided feedback and ideas, including the importance of access and transportation, recreation areas for the surrounding areas, and creating opportunities for local businesses.
West Oakland Workshop | Sunday, Oct. 28, 2018 | 1 to 3 p.m. | City Hall
- More than 50 members of the West Oakland community gathered for a community workshop to discuss the potential ballpark development at the Howard Terminal site.
- The community members participated in moderator-led group discussions focusing on the themes Live, Learn, Play, Work, and Connect.
- Community members gave input on the importance of developing a vibrant and accessible area that celebrates diverse cultures through food, entertainment, and retail.
- Attendees contributed ideas on how they would like their ideas to become reality.
10/22/2018 | Salon: Environment | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
10/25/2018 | Salon: Public Safety | A's Executive Offices - 55 Harrison
8/25/2018 | District 7 Leadership Breakfast, hosted by Oakland A's | Oracle Arena
1/10/2018 | NCPC 30X
1/22/2018 | NCPC 35Y
1/23/2018 | NCPC 27X
1/23/2018 | NCPC 10Y
1/30/2018 | NCPC 31X
2/4/2018 | Oak Center Neighborhood Association
2/6/2018 | NCPC 4X
2/7/2018 | Hoover Resident Action Council
2/7/2018 | NCPC 2X5X