FanFest 2018 will be held on January 27 in Jack London Square from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Admission is free, as well as many of the activities, including autograph and photo sessions. New this year, there are even more autograph sessions!
Many A's players, alumni, coaches, and broadcasters are scheduled to appear, including Bob Melvin, Ryan Christenson, Matt Williams, Darren Bush, Scott Emerson, Marcus Jensen, Al Pedrique, Paul Blackburn, Mark Canha, Matt Chapman, Daniel Coulombe, Ryan Dull, Dustin Fowler, Daniel Gossett, Kendall Graveman, Chris Hatcher, Liam Hendriks, Jed Lowrie, Sean Manaea, Matt Olson, Emilio Pagan, Yusmeiro Petit, Chad Pinder, Stephen Piscotty, Boog Powell, Marcus Semien, and Andrew Triggs.
A's alumni that are scheduled to appear include Vida Blue, Dallas Braden, Ray Fosse, Rickey Henderson, Carney Lansford, Terry Steinbach, and Blue Moon Odom.
This family-friendly event will begin with an A's Welcome Walk at 9:30 a.m., starting at Scott's Seafood on Broadway and leading to the Ferry Lawn. Players will be introduced at the main stage at the Ferry Lawn at 10:00 a.m.
Current Season Ticket Members will receive 25% off merchandise with a valid photo ID. 2018 individual game tickets will be available fee-free through the MLB.com Ballpark App for the duration of the event. Visit our Ticket Office located at 70 Washington Street for a preview of brand new Premium Seating offerings, a Virtual Reality experience, and information on 2018 Memberships, Groups and Hospitality.
2018 FanFest Map
2018 FanFest Schedule
Should reported to the Information booths located at the Washington St. Plaza and Franklin Street Plaza
First Aid Station
Located on the corner of Water St. and Clay St.
Bottled water can be purchased in 55 Harrison and the Ferry Lawn
- Parking: Surface street parking is available adjacent to Jack London Square. Parking garages are located at the Broadway Garage (Broadway & Embarcadero West), Jack London Market Garage (Harrison & 2nd Street), Broadway and Embarcadero, Washington St. and Embarcadero West Garage.
- BART service: The 12th Street/Oakland City Center station is 12 blocks from Jack London Square
- AC Transit service: Check the AC Transit website for the various bus routes to Jack London Square and surrounding neighborhoods
- Alameda/Oakland Ferry: The ferry takes you directly to Jack London Square
- Amtrak: The Jack London Square Station is adjacent to Jack London Square
What Not to Bring
- Glass containers or cans
- Lawn furniture or folding chairs
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Illegal Drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- No sharp items of any kind
- Pop up tents
- Laser pointers
See something, say something
- Let OPD know if you see any of the following kinds of activities or behaviors:
- Celebratory gunfire
- Illegal fireworks
- Abandoned backpack or box
- Public drunkenness
- Erratic driving
- Any criminal activity
Add A's FanFest to your Calendar
RSVP for A's FanFest
While anyone can attend A's FanFest, we'd like to know if you plan to visit us on Saturday, January 27 in Jack London Square. Your RSVP is for planning purposes only.