Group Dynamic Pricing: New for 2018. We reward groups with a larger discount based on the size of your group. The more tickets you purchase, the better discount your group will receive.
- 15 to 29 tickets = 10% discount
- 30 to 299 tickets = 15% discount
- 300 to 599 tickets = 20% discount
- 600+ tickets = 25% discount
Below are important reminders about our dynamic pricing model:
- Once group tickets are paid in full, the group ticket price will not change.
- Your group dynamic price is subject to the thresholds based on your ticket number and will affect your final price:
- For example, if you reserve 50 tickets at 15% off but then finalize your group at 25 tickets, your group will now receive the 10% group ticket discount.
- Similarly, if you reserve 25 tickets at 10% but then finalize your group at 30 tickets, you group will receive a larger discount at 15% off.
Group Deposit: 20% deposit is required to reserve group tickets. In addition, a 50% deposit is reserved for groups of 15 to 29 tickets. We recommend paying in full for group tickets in order to receive your tickets as soon as possible.
Finalizing Your Order: Your group tickets will be held until three weeks prior to your game date, at which point your final ticket number and payment are due. The minimum order for group tickets is 15.
Receiving Your Group Tickets: Group tickets will be sent digitally via email once you make your final payment.
Group Ticket Additions: We are happy to add on tickets to your group outing (one time, five tickets minimum); additions are subject to availability. We will do our best, but additional tickets may not be available next to your seats or at the original rate.
Parking: The A's offer discounted parking passes for group clients for $16 (reg. $20). Group parking passes must be ordered in advance when you make your final payment. Please note, parking passes do not guarantee a space; the lot fills up quickly on some games. Bus parking is $30 and can be purchased on the day of game at the Baldwin Gate entrance.
Lost or Stolen Tickets: Group tickets can be reprinted if the exact seating locations are known. Call your A's Rep prior to your game date and they can assist you. We recommend tracking the locations of the tickets you distribute to your guests.
Reselling Group Tickets: Group tickets are not permitted to be resold on the secondary market. At the discretion of the A's, groups that sell their tickets on the secondary market may not be allowed to purchase future group tickets. Group tickets are sold and issued in the Oakland Athletics' sole discretion.
Group Tickets Are Not Refundable: Group tickets and group ticket deposits are not refundable.
For more information, please contact us at 510-638-GoA's (4627) or firstname.lastname@example.org.