Group Dynamic Pricing
We reward groups with a larger discount based on the size of your group. The more tickets you purchase, the better discount your group will receive.
- 15 - 49 tickets = 10% discount
- 50 - 499 tickets = 15% discount
- 500 - 999 tickets = 20% discount
- 1,000+ tickets = 25% discount
Below are important reminders about our dynamic pricing model:
- Once group tickets are paid in full, the group ticket price will not change.
- Your group dynamic price is subject to the thresholds based on your ticket number and will affect your final price:
- For example, if you reserve 50 tickets at 15% off but then finalize your group at 25 tickets, your group will now receive the 10% group ticket discount.
- Similarly, if you reserve 25 tickets at 10% but then finalize your group at 50 tickets, you group will receive a larger discount at 15% off.
Download a customizable flyer through the link below and start promoting your event today.
At least a 25% deposit is required to reserve group tickets. In addition, a 50% deposit is required for games on June 6 & 7 vs. the Giants. We recommend paying in full for group tickets in order to receive your tickets as soon as possible.
Finalizing Your Order
Your group tickets will be held until three weeks prior to your game date, at which point your final ticket number and payment are due. The minimum order for group tickets is 15.
Receiving Your Group Tickets
Group tickets will be sent digitally via email once you make your final payment.
Group Ticket Additions
Based on availability, we are happy to add on tickets to your group outing. Groups may add on tickets at the group discounted rate ONE TIME prior to their game. To make additional ticket add-ons after the first, the ticket price will be subject to the current dynamic ticket rate. We will do our best ensure your additional tickets are located near your current group ticket location.
The A's offer discounted parking passes for group clients for $16 (reg. $30). Group parking passes must be ordered in advance when you make your final payment. Please note, with our new parking policies, parking is now for specific lots and is date specific.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
Group tickets can be reprinted if the exact seating locations are known. Call your A's Rep prior to your game date and they can assist you. We recommend tracking the locations of the tickets you distribute to your guests.
Reselling Group Tickets
Group tickets are not permitted to be resold on the secondary market. At the discretion of the A's, groups that sell their tickets on the secondary market may not be allowed to purchase future group tickets. Group tickets are sold and issued in the Oakland Athletics' sole discretion.
Group Tickets Are Not Refundable
Group tickets and group ticket deposits are not refundable.