The key to Hohokam Stadium is yours. For only $59.99, the A’s Spring Training Ballpark Pass includes a mobile ticket to every home game in Mesa.
- Guaranteed general admission ticket to every game*, including high-demand and weekend games
- Easy entry - scan your Spring Ballpark Pass directly from your iPhone or Android phone using the MLB Ballpark app.
In addition to general admission and lawn areas, Pass holders can enjoy the game, pregame activities and ballpark atmosphere from various social gathering places in Hohokam Stadium.
*A's Spring Training Ballpark Pass does not include exhibition games played in Oakland.
- You can buy up to four (4) passes, so if you want to sit with family and friends, be sure to purchase all your Spring Training Pass passes in one transaction.
- Download the MLB Ballpark app and log in to the same account used to purchase your Spring Training Pass.
- Your barcoded tickets, needed to access entry into Hohokam Stadium, will be located in the Tickets section of the app under your My A's Tickets Inventory. In the event a game is sold out, your standing room ticket will still be valid for entry to the game.
You will receive mobile barcodes for all 16 games included with your Spring Training Pass in the MLB Ballpark app. Use these mobile barcodes to scan and enter Hohokam Stadium on the day of the game.
Step 1: Download the MLB Ballpark app
Download the MLB Ballpark app on your iPhone or Android phone. Create or log in to your MLB account using the email address you used to purchase.
If you already have the MLB Ballpark app, be sure you have the latest version and continue to update the app throughout the season.
Step 2: Link your A’s ticket account
Link your MLB account to your A’s ticket account to access your mobile passes:
- Open the app on your phone
- Tap Select your Favorite Team on the Today section
- Tap Oakland A’s, then tap Save
- Tap the gear icon on the top right corner of the Today section
- Tap Ticket Accounts, then tap Link Ticket Account
- Link your account using the email address you used to purchase
Step 3: Pull up your mobile tickets
To access your barcodes:
- Log in to the My A's Tickets Account section of the MLB Ballpark app
- Select the View Ticket Inventory button
- Select the game you plan on attending
- Tap each ticket to view the individual barcode
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
Email your questions to [email protected] at any time to receive a timely support response.
Q: Which phones are supported?
A: The pass is supported by iPhones and Android phones. The MLB Ballpark app must also be downloaded for use of the Spring Training Pass.
Q: What type of device do I need to access my tickets?
A: Spring Training Pass is a mobile-only program integrated with the MLB Ballpark app. There are no printed tickets. Admission to Hohokam Stadium will be managed exclusively through the app.
Q: Are Spring Training Pass tickets refundable?
A: All Spring Training Pass purchases are non-refundable.
Q: Which games are included with my Spring Training Pass?
A: Your Spring Training Pass includes tickets to all 16 A's home games at Hohokam Stadium.
Q: What happens if a game is rained out?
A: If a game is rained out and rescheduled your Spring Training Pass will be valid for entry at that game.
Q: Am I guaranteed Stadium Access for all Spring Training home games with the Spring Training Pass?
A: Yes. Your Spring Training Pass grants you a lawn/GA ticket to every home game. Your ticket for each game will need to be accessed the morning of the event in the MLB Ballpark app.
Q: Can I sell my pass for games that I do not attend?
A: No, passes are non-transferable.
Q: Can I share my pass with someone else?
A: Passes cannot be shared. Admission to Hohokam Stadum will be managed through the MLB Ballpark app on your mobile device.
Q: How do I get into Hohokam Stadium with my Spring Training Pass?
A: Your ticket for all 16 games can be found in the MLB Ballpark app. Download the MLB Ballpark app and log in to the same account used to purchase your Spring Training Pass. This will provide you with a digital barcode that you can use to scan for admission into Hohokam Stadium.
Q: How does my guest scan in?
A: All barcodes will be on one device inside the MLB Ballpark app. If you have a group of two, for example, both barcodes can be scanned from one device. You and your guest will need to arrive at Hohokam Stadium together.