Thank you for signing up for Bark at the Park with the A's, presented by AvoDerm Natural & Nylabone! The event will take place on Friday, June 21 when the A's take on the Tampa Bay Rays at 7:07 p.m.
Please bring your dog's current vaccination records to the Bark at the Park check-in table located in between A Gate and D Gate. You can park in A Lot for easy access to the registration table and entry gate. You may access A Lot by entering through the 66th Avenue Entrance. Once your dog's vaccination records have been verified on-site, your dog will receive a goody bag, courtesy of AvoDerm Natural & Nylabone.
- All dogs must have current vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian and a copy of these vaccinations records must be brought to the game on June 21, 2019.
- Dogs MUST remain on a leash and be accompanied by the owner at all times.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in a parked vehicle.
- Aggressive dogs, excessive barking, or any other misbehavior exhibited by the dog will result in the owner and dog being asked to leave the ballpark.
- Owners with dogs are RESTRICTED to the Plaza Level and Plaza Outfield seating areas. (Sections 234-250)
- Dogs are PERMITTED to go into restrooms if accompanied by the owner. (Restroom locations - Women's: behind section 238 and 246, Men's: behind Section 237 and 247.)
A veterinarian will be on site throughout the event and game. Water stations will be located throughout the area. While a company will be onsite to assist in cleaning up animal waste, fans are expected to properly clean up after their dogs.
Schedule of Events:
Parking Lot Opens - 4:00 p.m.
Registration Begins - 4:00 p.m.
Gates Open - 5:05 p.m.
Line up for Pup Parade - 5:30 p.m.
Pup Parade on Field - 6:05 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you on June 21. Click here for more information, or feel free to email [email protected] with any further questions.