Step Up to the Plate for Education
- It's free!
- Unlock individual ticket savings up to 50%
- Choose from any 2023 regular season A's home game including the biggest matchups like the Giants, Yankees, Red Sox, and giveaway games
- Earn $5 back for each ticket sold using your school’s special code
Already have a promo code and ready to buy tickets? Click the Buy Tickets button below.
How It Works
The A’s are excited to offer northern California schools a new ticket sales fundraising program for schools. Our Step Up to the Plate for Education initiative is free and easy for schools to sign up with our online form.
Once your school has signed up, each school will have the opportunity to purchase tickets up to 50% off. Plus, each school will earn $5 for each ticket sold through your school as part of the Step Up to the Plate for Education initiative. That means that if you sell 200 tickets, your school would get $1,000.
Following the completion of the sign-up form a dedicated A's ticket representative will be in touch with your unique school code and instructions on how to purchase tickets.
How To Access Your Mobile Tickets
Please follow the below steps:
- Download the MLB Ballpark app via the iOS App Store or the Android Google Play Store.
- Log in to an existing MLB account or create a new account with the same email address used to buy your tickets.
- If this is your first time accessing your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app, you may need to verify your email address by tapping the Profile icon in the top left hand corner and choosing "My MLB Account Emails," where you can have a verification email sent to the email address you used to purchase your tickets.
- Click the VERIFY EMAIL link sent to your email inbox and your tickets will be accessible in the Tickets tab and Home tab.
Plan ahead: Mobile tickets should be downloaded and accessible before proceeding through the security screenings at the Oakland Coliseum. Click here for more information on how to download and access your mobile tickets.
How do I sign my school up?
Fill out your school's information using the enrollment form, above by clicking the Enroll Now button or email [email protected].
What is my school's promo code?
Each promo code is one word associated with your school's name. Please check with your school's fundraising coordinator or PTA contact.
When will our school receive the fundraising proceeds?
Each school will receive a check at the end of the season. Each ticket sold = $5 to your school. 200 tickets = $1,000 to your school.
Are there any restrictions for who can purchase tickets?
No. We encourage you to share the school's links and promo code with your school's entire network, including friends, family, and staff members.
Seating for this offer is available in our Lower Box, Field Level, and Plaza Level. See Seating Areas