Please be advised autograph sessions will require an additional purchased ticket.
- As part of Winter Fest presented by TD, there will be ticketed autograph sessions during each of the following time slots on both Saturday, Jan. 18 and on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020:
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Space for each autograph session is extremely limited.
- Each autograph session is a separately ticketed event and only fans who purchase tickets to the applicable autograph session in addition to their Winter Fest ticket will be permitted entry.
- The cost of each ticket is $5, with a portion of the proceeds going to Jays Care Foundation™.
- Each autograph session will have a combination of current players, alumni, and rookies selected by the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Children 14 years old and under must be accompanied by one (1) adult chaperone per account, but the chaperone will not be granted an autograph without an autograph session ticket. For clarity, if tickets have been purchased for more than one child who is 14 years old or under on the same ticket account, then those children must be accompanied by no more than one (1) adult chaperone.
- An autograph session ticket grants you admission to one (1) autograph session during the time slot you select at the time of purchase. For most of the time slots, there will be more than one autograph session taking place at the same time, however, the Toronto Blue Jays will select which autograph session during that time slot that you will have access to.
- Remember: in order to gain admission to an autograph session, you must have a valid Winter Fest ticket and autograph session ticket for that day.
How to Purchase Tickets to an Autograph Session
Autograph session tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10 a.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 18, 2019 until tickets are sold out. There is a limit of two (2) autograph session tickets per account, per day. Visit the Event & Ticketing Information page on bluejays.com/winterfest to purchase your autograph session tickets as an add on when purchasing your Winter Fest tickets.
Please note: the number of autograph session tickets is extremely limited.
Remember: to gain admission to an autograph session, you must first purchase and have a valid Winter Fest ticket for that day. Visit the Event & Ticketing Information page on bluejays.com/winterfest to purchase your Winter Fest tickets. There is a limit of eight (8) Winter Fest tickets per account for each Winter Fest day. There is a limit of two (2) autograph session tickets, per account, per Winter Fest day.
Tickets to autograph sessions are intended for the use of the account holder and cannot be refunded, exchanged, or otherwise transferred. Tickets to autograph sessions must be purchased in accordance with the process set out above. For clarity, you cannot purchase tickets to an autograph session when you are at Winter Fest.
Please remember that the ticket limits mentioned above are per account, per day. Persons who exceed these ticket limits by setting up multiple accounts with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information may have any or all of their tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster or the Toronto Blue Jays in their sole discretion.