Back by popular demand, there will be two types of tours available at 2020 Winter Fest presented by TD:
- Guided Tours: Guided tours require a ticket purchased in advance of Winter Fest presented by TD. Participants must also have a ticket to Winter Fest to be eligible to purchase tickets to a guided tour.
- Self-Guided Tours: These tours do not require the purchase of a separate ticket and are available throughout the day at the ballpark. Fans can line up for self-guided tours to see different parts of the stadium at their leisure.
- Each guided tour will take place during the following time slots on both Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020 and on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020:
- 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 3:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Space for each tour is extremely limited.
- Each guided tour is a separately ticketed event and only fans who purchase tickets to the applicable guided tour in addition to their Winter Fest ticket will be permitted entry.
- The cost of each ticket to a guided tour is $5 with a portion the proceeds going to Jays Care Foundation.
- Children 14 years old and under must be accompanied on a guided tour by one (1) adult chaperone. The chaperone per account must also have a ticket to the guided tour.
- Participants must sign a liability release prior to starting the guided Roof Tour.
- A guided tour ticket grants you admission to one (1) guided tour during the time slot you select at the time of purchase.
- Reminder: in order to gain admission to a guided tour, you must have a valid Winter Fest ticket for that day.
How to Purchase Tickets to a Guided Tour
Tickets for guided tours will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10 a.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 18, 2019 until tickets are sold out. There is a limit of four (4) guided tour tickets per account, per day. Visit the Event & Ticketing Information page on bluejays.com/winterfest to purchase your guided tour tickets as an add on when purchasing your Winter Fest tickets.
Please note: the number of guided tour tickets is extremely limited.
Remember: to gain admission to a guided tour, you must first purchase tickets to Winter Fest. Visit the Event & Ticketing Information page on www.bluejays.com/winterfest to purchase your Winter Fest tickets. There is a limit of eight (8) Winter Fest tickets per account for each Winter Fest day. There is a limit of four (4) guided tour tickets, per account, per Winter Fest day.
Tickets to guided tours are intended for the use of the account holder and cannot be refunded, exchanged, or otherwise transferred. Tickets to guided tours must be purchased in accordance with the process set out above. For clarity, you cannot purchase tickets to a guided tour when you are at Winter Fest.
Please remember that the ticket limits mentioned above are per account, per day. Persons who exceed these ticket limits by setting up multiple accounts with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information may have any or all of their tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster or the Toronto Blue Jays in their sole discretion.