Rogers Centre Luxury Suite Entrances
Which Gate should I enter through?
- Please enter through Gate 3 if you are in Suite 300-331 or 402-453
- Please enter through Gate 13 if you are in Suite 332-358 or 454-498
I have a guest with accessible needs, which Gate should they enter through?
- Gates 3, 7, and 13 are accessible
- Gate 7 has easier access to the road and is available for use for guests who have accessibility needs
- Disability parking spots: 416-341-3004
When can I access my suite?
- Gates open at 11:00 a.m. for a 1:07 p.m. first pitch
- Gates open at 2:00 p.m. for a 4:07 p.m. first pitch
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m. for a 7:07 p.m. first pitch
Can I decorate my suite?
- No balloons are permitted at Rogers Centre
- No tape is allowed on the walls
Can I bring a cake?
- There is no outside food or drink allowed on the Luxury Suite levels, a celebratory cake is an exception to this rule
- Please notify both Aramark and your Toronto Blue Jays rep if you will be bringing in cake
Can I bring gifts into the stadium?
- Gifts are permitted into Rogers Centre (alcohol is excluded)
- Gifts are subject to a security check
Can I get a refund on my suite?
- Our suites are NON REFUNDABLE
When is my deadline to purchase additional tickets?
- Additional tickets can be purchased (up to the capacity of your suite) up to two business days before your game
Do small children require a ticket?
- Children two years and younger do not need a ticket
When is the deadline for me to place my catering order with Aramark?
- Please ensure that your Aramark order is submitted at least a week before your game day
- Large Spaces: email@example.com
- Single Suites/Packages: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to send back the Suite License Agreement?
- Please ensure that your Toronto Blue Jays rep has received a signed copy of your contract
Where is the Concierge and can I leave tickets for pickup with them?
- We have a concierge stationed at Gate 3 and Gate 13
- You are welcome to leave your tickets with them if members of your party are arriving later than you
When is my suite payment due?
- Balance payments are due on the 1st of the month for games on the 15th and later and on the 15th of the previous months for games from 1-14 (i.e. payment would be due on June 1 for the June 29 game and payment would be due on June 15 for the July 4 game)
Who is my main contact during the game?
- There will be a dedicated hostess in your suite who can assist with any game day concerns
Can I bring outside food or beverage to my suite?
- There is no outside food or drink allowed on the Luxury Suite levels
Can I access the main concourse levels with my suite ticket?
- Suite holders are permitted to go down to the 100 or 200 levels as well as up to the 500 levels
- You can go down to the 100 level and check out batting practice, get food at one of our many concourse restaurants, buy some merchandise at the Jays Shop (located at Section 113)
I have a suite on a giveaway day; will we be guaranteed the giveaway item for our suite guests?
- Giveaways are NOT GUARANTEED for all suite holders
- Giveaways are guaranteed for our MultiYear, Full Season, and 40 Game package clients
- Please arrive to Rogers Centre early to increase your chances of receiving a giveaway at the gates
How can I arrange for a videoboard greeting?
- More information here.
Can I order merchandise to my suite?
- We offer complimentary delivery of merchandise to your suite
- Please reach out to Michele Izzi at least three business days before your game to place your order
Can I bring my luggage to my suite?
- Luggage is permitted in the Luxury Suites but is subject to a security check
When must I vacate my suite by after the game?
- Suite must be vacated 20 minutes after the end of the game
How can I arrange for a Rogers Centre tour?
- More information can be found here.
How can I donate to Jays Care Foundation?
- If you would like the Blue Jays to donate to your charitable foundation, more information can be found here.