When does the Renewal Window begin?
2018 Season Ticket renewals will begin on Monday, Aug. 14, 2017 at 10 a.m. If you renew by 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017, you will benefit from our lower "Early Bird" renewal pricing (details below).
What is the deadline to renew before my seats will be released?
2018 Season Ticket renewals will end on Friday, Sept. 15, 2017 at 5 p.m.
How do I access my invoice?
Invoices can be found on your MyBlueJays™ Ticket Management page. Beginning on Monday, Aug. 14, 2017 at 10 a.m., your invoice can be paid off or printed for your records. Here are the steps to locate your invoice.
1) Log into your MyBlueJays account at https://myportal.bluejays.com/login
2) Select "Manage My Tickets"
3) Under MyBlueJays Invoices, select "New Invoices"
What are the advantages of renewing early?
By renewing before Friday, Sept. 8, 2017 at 5 p.m., you will receive the following:
- Early Bird Season Ticket Member Renewal pricing - the best available Season Ticket prices!
- Access to purchase the 2018 Promotional Giveaway Package (details in MyBlueJays™ Core Benefits below)
- Priority in the relocation/upgrade opportunity (details below)
- Exclusive presale opportunity to purchase single game tickets before the general public (including Honda Home Opener and Canada Day tickets), subject to availability.
Please note that the above benefits are not available to commercial resellers.
What are the Season Ticket Renewal prices?
Early Bird Season Ticket Member Renewal Rate
By renewing your Season Tickets between Monday, Aug. 14, 2017 and Friday, Sept. 8, 2017, you are entitled to our lower "Early Bird" Season Ticket Member renewal rate. The price of your Season Tickets at this lower rate will be set out on your renewal invoice, which will be mailed to you in mid-August. It will also be accessible via your MyBlueJays account.
Please note that the Early Bird Season Ticket Member Renewal Rate is not available to commercial resellers, regardless of whether renewal occurs during the Early Bird renewal window.
All accounts renewed between Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017 and Friday, Sept. 15, 2017 will be at the "New Sale" rate.
Remember that your seats will be released if you do not renew by Friday, Sept. 15, 2017. All Season Tickets purchased after this date will be at the New Sale rate.
What is the renewal process?
Please click here for a step by step tutorial on how to renew your tickets.
What are the Payment Plan options?
- Full Payment - Pay invoice in full at the time of renewal.
- Payment Plan - Pay 1/6 of your invoice at the time of renewal and pay the remaining balance in five equal monthly installments from October to February.
Is there a seat relocation/upgrade process?
Yes, but it is available only to Season Ticket Members who renew by Friday, Sept. 8, 2017 (excluding commercial resellers). Season Ticket Members who renew prior to this date will have the opportunity to view available seats for potential relocation during an online relocation process that will take place in October 2017. Relocation priority will be determined based on the date of renewal (i.e. the earlier you renew, the earlier your relocation window). Full details of this process will be communicated in late September before the online relocation process begins.