The Atlanta Braves have added enhancements and new variations to the popular Braves VIP Experience at Turner Field, providing more exclusive access to the ballpark and team. During all of the VIP Experiences, fans go behind the "seams" to see what it takes to operate a Major League stadium. The expanded VIP programs allow fans to tailor their experiences and make the most of their time with Braves baseball.
Ultimate Braves fans and rookie enthusiasts alike will have the opportunity to choose from two enhanced programs at every home game, the VIP Experience and the Ultimate VIP Experience.
- VIP Experience: Package includes VIP parking, a private behind-the-scenes tour of Turner Field led by a knowledgeable VIP Ambassador, the opportunity to watch batting practice from the field, personalized LED screen message displayed during the game, and 755 Club Delta 360 Lounge access. On Sundays, the VIP Experience will also include VIP access to Kids Run the Bases and the option to add on alumni meet & greet opportunities.
- Ultimate VIP Experience: This program offers fans everything included in the VIP Experience as well as a personalized replica jersey, autograph item and a personal visit from Homer the mascot.
Entirely new experiences let fans choose from the VIP Backstage Pass, VIP Meet & Greet, VIP Road Trip, and coming in 2014, VIP Spring Training programs. Details on the VIP Spring Training experiences will be announced at a later date.
- VIP Backstage Pass: For the fans rocking out at one of Turner Field’s Summer Concert series, the VIP Backstage Pass offers access to watch the concert from the on field VIP Pit area in front of the stage along with a private meet and greet with the artist(s) for photos and autographs.
- VIP Meet & Greet: This experience allows fans to meet their favorite current Braves players for photos and autographs. Fans that reserve their date early will also get the exclusive chance to meet Braves alumni in their suite for photos and autographs during the game. Players scheduled for the specific Sunday experiences:
o Sunday, May 19: Evan Gattis
o Sunday, June 16: Freddie Freeman
o Sunday, July 28: Chris Johnson
o Sunday, August 11: Andrelton Simmons
Both VIP Backstage Pass and VIP Meet & Greet experiences will take fans on a pregame behind-the-scenes tour of Turner Field, tickets to a shared suite on the Club Level, $30 added value built onto each ticket for concessions and retail, as well as special gift bags.
Joining the lineup of once-in-a-lifetime experiences, the VIP Road Trip provides fans the opportunity to cheer on their Atlanta Braves in person and on the road as they take on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium on August 23-25.
- VIP Road Trip: Provides fans with Lower Level game tickets to two games, a private ballpark tour of Busch Stadium, including the Braves’ visiting clubhouse. Additionally, fans participating in this experience will meet and greet with two current Braves players for photos and autographs, a VIP tailgate party before the gates open with a catered fare, “Meet the Press” catered breakfast with a Braves broadcaster for a Q&A session, a VIP Road Trip gift bag and souvenir photo. This program does not include airfare or ground transportation. Early reservations will be entered into a lottery for on field batting practice access.
For additional information and pricing on all of the VIP Experiences please visit braves.com/VIP or email email@example.com. Fans can purchase game tickets by visiting braves.com/tickets, the Braves Ticket Office at Turner Field, the Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center, all Ticketmaster outlets or by calling 1-800-745-3000.