Every kid deserves the chance to be a part of a truly awesome Crew! Make sure you give the little Brewers fan in your life that chance by signing them up for the official Kids Club of the Milwaukee Brewers!
The Brewers Kids Crew, presented by U.S. Bank, is back for 2020!
For the low price of $30, each membership includes six free Brewers tickets, all sorts of awesome items, access to exclusive events, special perks, and more!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a printing error, we are reissuing Kids Crew ticket vouchers for the 2020 season.
If you purchased your Kids Crew kit online or via phone, an email notification has been sent to Kids Crew kit purchasers that a new set of vouchers will be delivered to the shipping address used with your order. These replacement vouchers will be sent via mail and arrive on or before February 29, 2020.
If you purchased your Kids Crew kit at the Brewers Team Store, or did not receive your new ticket voucher booklet in the mail, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Navigate this Page:
Give a special kid in your life the gift of Brewers Baseball! Each Brewers Kids Crew membership comes with a variety of fantastic items and benefits, plus free tickets to Brewers home games. Check out the full list below, and order yours today before spots run out!
- Six (6) free ticket vouchers valid for select Brewers 2020 home games.
- Five (5) vouchers valid for (1) Terrace Reserved ticket to select home games.
- One (1) Terraced Reserved ticket to the Sunday, July 12 Brewers vs. Rockies game at Miller Park.
Once you have received your Kids Crew package, make sure to activate your child's membership to unlock all of their exclusive Kids Crew benefits. Activating their membership will allow you to RSVP for member-only Kids Crew events, as well as help us contact you with important event details.
RSVP for Events
Kids Crew members have access to three exclusive events during the 2020 season: Early Entry to Miller Park, Kids Crew Parade, Fast Access for Kids Run the Bases. Members may register for one available date in each event category, pending availability. To attend, make sure to first activate your child's membership, then RSVP for each event separately below. Please note the space is limited and events may reach capacity quickly.
For families with multiple Kids Crew members, please RSVP each member separately. If the same guardians are accompanying multiple Kids Crew members to the same event, there is only need to indicate guardians under one member.
Event RSVPs close one (1) week prior to the event.
Join us for the Kids Crew Parade on the field prior to the Brewers home game on Sunday, July 12. Due to pre-game time limitations and field capacity, the Kids Crew parade will be limited to the first 3,000 registrants. Each member may only have (1) adult accompany them in the parade. Adult accompaniment counts as a registrant. Deadline to register is one week prior to event.
Date: Sunday, July 12
Get Early Entry to Miller Park on five select dates during the 2020 season and get a chance to watch the Brewers take batting practice. Members are allowed to RSVP for multiple early entry dates. Deadline to register is one week prior to event.
Available Dates: 5/27, 6/23, 7/29, 8/11, 9/16
Get Fast Access front-of-the-line passes for Kids Run the Bases following ONE of this season's Sunday home games. Deadline to register is one week prior to event.
4/12, 5/10, 5/24, 6/14, 6/28, 7/12, 7/26, 8/9, 8/23, 9/6, 9/20
- Play games at Helfaer Field and party with some of the Brewers Mascots while attending one of this season's 4 Mascot Parties
- Available Dates:
5/26, 7/17, 8/14, 9/22
- Limit (3) additional guests (including parents/guardians) for one (1) select date
- This event is outdoors and subject to weather conditions. In the case of severe weather, the cancellation will be communicated by email the day of the event.
If you require ADA accommodations for any Kids Crew events, please email [email protected].
Redeem Ticket Vouchers
Every Kids Crew membership comes with five (5) tickets vouchers valid for one (1) Terrace Reserved ticket to select home games, plus a sixth ticket voucher valid for one (1) Terrace Reserved ticket to the Sunday, July 12 Brewers vs. Rockies game at Miller Park.
Check out the information below for redemption instructions and a full schedule of redeemable games.
- Kids Crew ticket voucher redemption will begin on March 2, 2020 -- Please use the most recent set of yellow vouchers you received to redeem your tickets.
- Beginning 3/2/20, ticket vouchers can be redeemed online by clicking the green button below and logging into your Brewers.com/MLB.com account
- Once logged in, select VOUCHERS from the MENU button at the top right corner of the screen, and enter your voucher redemption codes.
- To redeem a voucher for a game ticket, select the Kids Crew Voucher offer from your voucher inventory and click VOUCHER ACTIONS, and then REDEEM to see the list of eligible games.
- For more information regarding online voucher redemption, please visit brewers.com/voucher.
- Beginning 3/2/20, vouchers can also be redeemed in-person by visiting the Miller Park Box Office and presenting your recently received yellow ticket vouchers along with Member ID Badge.
- Vouchers should be redeemed in advance of desired game and with the purchase of an adult-priced ticket. Ticket holder must be a Kids Crew member and 14 years of age or younger.
- At least one full-priced adult ticket must be purchased with redemption of free Kids Crew ticket voucher.
Below are a few frequently asked questions about the Kids Crew. Still have questions? Feel free to shoot us a note at [email protected] or give us a call at 414-902-4000.
What ages are eligible to be part of the Kids Crew?
All Brewers fans 14 years old and younger are eligible to be part of the Kids Crew.
Why do I need to activate my membership?
Activating your child's membership allows us to contact you with important event details and communicate any last-minute changes that may occur.
How do I redeem my ticket vouchers?
Beginning 3/2/20, ticket vouchers can be redeemed online by following the instructions detailed in the Redeem Tickets section above -or- redeemed in-person by visiting the Miller Park Box Office and presenting the ticket voucher along with Member ID Badge.
Can I upgrade my tickets?
Yes, your voucher may be used as a credit towards a ticket in select upgrade locations, subject to availability. Vouchers are not valid for bleacher seating, nor are they valid with any other discount or programs. For additional information, please call 414-902-4000.
Can I participate in more than one event?
Kids Crew members are encouraged to sign up for all three of this season's events -- Fast Access for Kids Run the Bases, Early Entry to Miller Park, and the Kids Crew Parade -- however, members may only participate in one of the available dates in each event category, except for Early Entry. For instance, Kids Crew members may only take advantage of the Fast Access Line on one of the available dates.
To participate in events, members must register in advance using the RSVP for Events section above. Event registration will open up on 3/2/20. Capacity is limited and events may reach capacity quickly.
Are there any restrictions for the Kids Crew Parade?
Due to pre-game time limitations and field capacity, the Kids Crew parade will be limited to the first 3,500 registrants . Each member may have (1) adult accompany them in the parade.
Where can I find more details about each event?
Once you have RSVP'd for an event, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming your spot. Approximately one week before the event date, you will receive an email containing specific details about that event -- what time to arrive, where to check in, etc.
If you have trouble signing up for an event, or have any additional questions, feel free to email [email protected]. Event registration will open up on 3/2/20.
If I am ordering this package for someone else, can I have it delivered directly to their address?
Absolutely. Simply input their address in the 'Delivery Address' field.
Can I order multiple packages and have them shipped to different locations?
Yes -- however, split delivery is not available with Kids Crew packages, so if you would like to order multiple packages and have them shipped to different locations, you should complete those transactions separately.
When can I expect delivery of my Kids Crew package?
Delivery time is impacted by a variety of factors including shipping location and time of year. Typical delivery time ranges between 10-15 business days. To guarantee delivery in time for Christmas, please place your order by Tuesday, December 17th. Orders placed online after December 17 are not guaranteed delivery by December 23.