How to see the 'Selig Experience'
Free exhibit inside Miller Park delivers story of former owner, Commissioner
MILWAUKEE -- The "Selig Experience" is a new attraction on Miller Park's loge level that tells the story of club founder Allan H. "Bud" Selig. Here's how to experience it for yourself:
• The attraction will be open to the general public during all Brewers home games from the time that gates open until the seventh inning. Admission is free for those with tickets to the game, including two reserved showings each day. Fans can register in advance to see the Selig Experience at Miller Park for no charge by visiting brewers.com/SeligExperience.
• Fans may reserve up to four spots for a tour, but they may only register for one tour in advance. Registrations for multiple shows in advance will result in cancellation of all reservations.
• For the first reserved show each game day, fans must report to the entrance no later than 10 minutes prior to the game's scheduled start time, and the show will be scheduled to start approximately at the time of the game's first pitch. The second reserved show will begin approximately one hour after the game's first pitch, and fans will need to arrive 10 minutes prior to that scheduled show time. Late arrivals will not be granted access.
• All other shows will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Fans must have a separate game ticket for entry into Miller Park, but there is no additional charge for admission to the "Selig Experience."
• Each show is limited to no more than 35 guests.
• The attraction will also be open to selected tour groups.