International soccer returns to the Cream City on Wednesday, July 11, as Liga MX rivals Club León and Club Pachuca face off in a marquee showcase at Miller Park, presented by Aurora Health Care. Some of the world's premier footballers will be on display during the match, with both clubs featuring star-studded rosters - including prominent members of the Mexican National Team, such as Erick Gutierrez and Raúl López, as well as U.S. Men's National Teamers William Yarbrough and Kekuta Manneh.
Navigate This Page:
Matchup: Club León vs. C.F. Pachuca
Date: Wednesday, July 11
Kickoff: 7:30 pm
Gates Open: 6:00 pm
Parking Lots Open: 5:00 pm
Seating & Pricing
Additional fees are applied at checkout. Prices subject to change. Advanced parking is available for $20 and can be purchased online in conjunction with tickets to the match.
Packages start at $25 and include a reserved ticket for the International Soccer Match at Miller Park on July 11 as well as a general admission ticket to Mexican Fiesta 2018 (August 24-26).
One of the first teams to join Liga MX in 1944, Club León holds a rich history of competing for championships. With seven Liga MX titles and five Copa MX championships to their name, "Los Panzas Verdes" are among the most successful clubs to take the Liga MX pitch. Now led by USMNT goalkeeper William Yarbrough and Jamaican forward Giles Barnes, León boasts a roster full of international talent.
Founded in 1892, Club de Fútbol Pachuca is Mexico's oldest professional club. Pachuca has emerged as a powerhouse since joining Liga MX's first division in 1998, winning six championships in that span -- the most of any team -- including the Clausura in 2016. Its roster features several Mexican National Team standouts, including Erick Gutierrez and Raúl López. After winning the CONCACAF Champions' Cup in 2017, Pachuca brings an accomplished and experienced roster to Milwaukee this July.
Parking lots will open at 5:00 pm. Attendees are strongly encouraged to purchase parking in advance of the match day. Advanced parking is available for $20 and can be purchased online in conjunction with tickets to the match. To purchase advanced parking passes, simply click the Buy Tickets button at the top of this page and add parking to your order.
That status of the Miller Park roof will not be determined until the day of the match. For match day roof status and weather report, call the Miller Park Roof Hotline on the day of the match at 414-902-4636.
Safety & Security
- There are five major gates at Miller Park. All attendees will be required to go through a fan screening process which includes walking through metal detectors. Please be sure to allow extra time for the screening process.
- Banners and signs cannot be larger than 18"x 24" and may not include inappropriate content. No handles or poles can be attached.
- Click here for a complete list of items permitted and prohibited at Miller Park.
- Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner. Report any problems or issues immediately. If you need assistance, please contact a Miller Park staff member or use the Guest Text Messaging system (Text Brewers and your issue to 69050). You may also utilize one of our two (2) Guest Services booths inside the ballpark. There is a Guest Relations booth located on the Field Level behind section 116 as well as one located on the Terrace Level behind section 419.
Ticket Office Information
- Tickets are available online -- by clicking the Buy Tickets button at the top of this page -- as well as by calling 414-902-4000 or by visiting the Miller Park Ticket Office.
- The Ticket Office will be open at 9:00 am on the day of the event and remain open until kickoff.
- Will Call is located at the Box Office near the Home Plate Gate. Those picking up tickets will be required to present a picture ID of the designated will call name and credit card used for the purchase. No third party Will Call will be accepted for this event; please distribute tickets in advance.