Can we bring our own food into a Suite?
- Delaware North is the exclusive food and beverage provider for the Milwaukee Brewers. Catering or concession items purchased inside the ballpark are the only food and beverages allowed in the suites. The only exception would be a cake for special occasions, which can be coordinated through Delaware North. For more information please contact 414-902-4714.
Can we bring any leftover food or drink home after the game?
- No, all food and beverage must stay in the suite and cannot leave the ballpark at the conclusion of the game.
Are children allowed in the Suites? What age requires a ticket?
- Yes, the suites are open for all ages. Any child over two years of age must have a valid suite ticket for admission. Children under two years of age do not require a ticket for admission to the ballpark or a suite.
Can we buy additional Suite tickets for a game?
- A limited number of additional suite tickets are available for purchase; however, availability is subject to capacity restrictions. For additional information please contact your account executive.
When can we get into our suite before the game?
- The Suites are open to guests when the Stadium gates open, ninety (90) minutes before first pitch.
What time must we leave the suite after a game?
- The ballpark closes thirty (30) minutes after the final out.