WHY DO I HAVE SEPARATE FORMS FOR THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS & DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE?
We are 2 separate companies that work together to provide you with the best Suiteholder experience possible. Delaware North Sportservice is responsible for all food and beverage orders for The Suites at Miller Park. The Milwaukee Brewers are responsible for your overall Suiteholder experience; the Brewers coordinate additional ticket requests, On-Field Viewing of Batting Practice, Stealing 2nd Base, scoreboard messages, Bernie visits, etc.
WHO WORKS FOR THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS?
Kristin Miller: Director - Suite Services
Maxx Rodriguez: Director - Business Development
Chris Rothwell: Director - Suite Sales
Josh Stoller: Manager - Suite Sales
Kaylea Ott: Coordinator - Suite Services
WHO WORKS FOR THE FOOD & BEVERAGE COMPANY, DELAWARE NORTH?
Jordan Hoffman: Suites Coordinator
HOW DO I PLACE A FOOD AND BEVERAGE ORDER?
There are 3 options to place a food & beverage order for your Suite:
- Online Ordering:
- Go to www.dncguestreserve.com
- Select "Miller Park" as your venue
- Enter your username and password
- Call the Delaware North Suite Office at 414-902-4714
- Email the Suite Coordinator at MPSuites@delawarenorth.com
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ONLINE FOOD & BEVERAGE ORDERING SYSTEM, GUEST RESERVE?
Please contact the Delaware North Sportservice Suite Office at Miller Park at (414) 902-4714. Every Suite is assigned a password for their online ordering; a unique password is distributed exclusively to the Suite Administrator each season.
WHO DO I CONTACT TO ADD AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE SCOREBOARD OR REQUEST A BERNIE SUITE VISIT?
Please contact Suite Services at (414) 902-4112 or SuiteServices@brewers.com*.
*It is beneficial to email your exact request so that we can ensure accuracy.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL SUITE OR OUT-OF-SUITE TICKETS?
Please contact Suite Services at (414) 902-4112 or SuiteServices@brewers.com
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR RECEIVING ADDITIONAL TICKET PURCHASES DURING THE SEASON?
- Tickets will be sent via regular mail. All orders with requested mail-delivery must be placed a minimum of 5 business days prior to the requested game.
- If your request is within the 5 business day window, tickets can be sent via FedEx Express by request, however, the Suiteholder's FedEx account must be used, or the cost will be added to the order.
- VIP/Suite Ticket pick up is available at Window 6 beginning 3 hours prior to first pitch on game days.
- If you would like to pick up tickets on a non-game day, or more than 3 hours prior to first pitch, you may do so at Windows 1 through 6.
- Game Day Hours: M-Sat 9:00-8:00, Sunday 9:00-5:00
- Non-Game Day Hours: M-F 9:00-7:00, Saturday 9:00-5:00, Sunday 11:00-5:00
- Off-Season Hours: M-F 9:00-5:00
- If sending a messenger to Will-Call, please provide them with the following information:
- Name of Company
- Name the tickets are under at Will-Call
- Number of tickets to pick up
- Date of the game the tickets are for
HOW SHOULD I DISTRIBUTE INDIVIDUAL TICKETS?
Please keep a record of the individual ticket numbers you distribute. An editable Ticket Distribution Log is included in the In-Season Information Packet to make this process more efficient for you. This will allow ease in reprinting tickets, should they be lost or misplaced; without the ticket number, reprinting tickets may not be possible.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RENT AN ADDITIONAL SUITE?
Additional 20-person and 30-person Suites are available to rent at a discounted rate for select games. Please contact your Director-Suite Sales for further information: