2021 New Policies
**NEW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES REGARDING 2021 SPRING TRAINING SEASON**
- Masks Appropriate masks will be required for all fans aged two (2) and over unless actively eating or drinking in their ticketed seats. Neck gaiters, bandanas and masks with valves are not considered appropriate masks.
- Practice fields will be closed to all fans
- No bags will be permitted except for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children
- No outside food or drink will be permitted except for one (1) unopened bottle of water per person, sized one (1) liter or smaller.
- Strict social distancing will be enforced at all times
- No autographs will be signed
- Adjusted ticketing protocols will take place for 2021 Spring Training Season; for full ticket terms and conditions, visit https://www.mlb.com/tickets/terms/camelback-ranch.
- Camelback Ranch will be cashless at the Homeplate Ticket Office, the primary concession stands, and both stadium retail stores