The St. Louis Cardinals are pleased to offer the "Clergy Pass Program" for the 2017 season. This program has been in place for over 50 years as an outreach to St. Louis and the surrounding communities. We are proud to now present this successful initiative online for a more convenient method to apply as the St. Louis Cardinals continue implementing "4 A Greener Game" initiatives.
The St. Louis Cardinals Clergy Pass is offered to St. Louis area clergy who are located within a 100 mile radius of Busch Stadium. The pass is good for free admission for the registered clergy member and one guest.
Clergy Pass Requests are closed for the 2017 season. Please check back in February of 2018 for more information on the 2018 program.
Due to the popularity of the program, it is necessary to establish and enforce several guidelines. Please read the following carefully before applying for your pass(es).
- Requests for passes will be accepted and processed beginning in early February through April 30, on a first-come, first-served basis until the supply of passes is exhausted.
- To request a pass, please fill out the Request Pass form and your information will be reviewed and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Clergy Pass is available to local, ordained members of the clergy. Passes are not available to lay members of the staff (i.e. secretaries, administrative staff, deacons - unless proof of ordination is supplied), nor are they available to retired members of the clergy.
- In order to reach as many fans as possible, the passes are limited to no more than 10 ordained members of any one congregation or church governing body. We will decline all requests beyond ten.
- The Clergy Pass is non-transferable to any party other than the individual listed. Positive photograph identification will be required upon admission to Busch Stadium. Please make sure the photo is only of the person applying; do not include friends, family members, etc. Some restrictions apply when using the pass as it is not good for Opening Day, Cubs Series or games that are sold out.
- Admittance to Busch Stadium is good for general admission seating or standing room only.
- Passes cannot be re-issued if lost or stolen. The Cardinals cannot guarantee they can re-issue passes to your church if there are changes to your clergy and the church has already reached its clergy limit.
The Cardinals reserve the right to decline requests and cannot guarantee that a pass will be issued to each church and/or clergy member. Please allow five to seven working days for confirmation of your request.