What Makes You Country Tour
Presented by Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 23 at 10am!
All My Friends Say that you'll want to mark this date on your calendar! Get ready St. Louis - Luke Bryan will make his Busch Stadium debut on Saturday, August 25th. You won't want to Take Your Time either, because Sam Hunt will be here too! There won't be any Heart Ache On The Dance Floor because Jon Pardi is joining the party! Morgan Wallen and DJ Rock will also be performing!
The Live Nation National Concert Week offer is sold out
GA Pit: $149.75
Price Level 1: $99.75
Price Level 2: $79.75
Price Level 3: $49.75
UMB Champions Club - $149.75
- An all-you-can-eat buffet that includes salads, nacho bar, carving stations, paninis, action stations, hot dogs, brats, additional entrees, cookies and brownies
- Exclusive access to indoor Club lounge featuring nearly 30 flat-screen TVs
- Three full-service bar areas include Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Select, Shock Top, wine, mixed drinks and Coca-Cola products
- Private entrances and restrooms
National Car Rental Club (formerly Bank of America Club) - $149.75
- An all-you-can-eat buffet that includes hotdogs, brats, BBQ beef or pork, additional entrees, action station, Caesar salad, nachos & cheese, cookies and brownies
- Bar service includes Budweiser, Bud Light and Bud Select, wine, mixed drinks and craft beer
- Coca-Cola products and O'Doul's
- Private restrooms
Party Suites and Legends Club - $149.75
- Indoor air-conditioned social area with covered outdoor stadium seating
- Includes an unlimited buffet with Hunter Hotdogs, brats, BBQ beef, baked italian chicken, pasta salad, nachos & cheese, mixed greens salad, cookies and brownies
- Access to full service bars that will include mixed drinks, wine and craft beers
- Budweiser, Bud Light, Coca-Cola products & O'Doul's will be available in each suite
What Makes You Country' VIP Experience
- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first (20) rows or one (1) general admission pit ticket*
- Invitation to 'Luke's Lounge' before the show featuring:
- Two song acoustic pre-show performance by Luke Bryan
- Complimentary snacks and a cash bar**
- One (1) exclusive Luke Bryan VIP merchandise gift
- One (1) commemorative laminate
- On-site concert concierge
*Seating may vary by venue
**Local Liquor Laws Apply
Citi® Offers: Offers only available to Citi AAdvantage credit cardmember. Password Information: Enter the first 6 digits of your Citi AAdvantage credit card (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi AAdvantage card.
About Luke Bryan
Country music superstar Luke Bryan is a two-time Academy of Country Music and Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year, a five-time host of the ACM Awards and the Super Bowl LI National anthem performer. He has more certified digital singles than any other country artist with 40 million tracks and 12 million albums with three Billion music streams and he was the most-streamed country artist from 2012 to 2016. Luke has placed 19 singles at #1, 11 of which he co-wrote, and has headlined arena tours and sold-out stadiums across the U.S. performing for 1.5 Million fans in 2017 alone. Follow Luke on Twitter @LukeBryanOnline, Instagram and Facebook.
About Sam Hunt
Sam Hunt's GRAMMY-nominated, Double-Platinum-selling debut album, Montevallo (MCA Nashville), topped the Billboard Country Albums Chart in its first week and remains the best-selling debut album for a country artist since 2011. Called "stylistically provocative" by The New York Times and "deceptively phenomenal" by The Washington Post, the critically-acclaimed album produced four No. 1 singles and five Multi-Platinum-selling hits including "Leave the Night On," "House Party," "Take Your Time," "Break Up In A Small Town" and "Make You Miss Me." Hunt's first single following the success of Montevallo is the three-week No. 1, Triple-Platinum-selling, GRAMMY-nominated smash, "Body Like A Back Road." The song shot to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart where it remained for an unprecedented 27 consecutive weeks, shattering the record for most weeks atop the nearly 59-year-old chart. Written by Hunt, Zach Crowell, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne, "Body Like A Back Road" is the No. 1 most-streamed and No. 1 most-downloaded country song of 2017, and the No. 4 most-downloaded and Top 10 most-streamed all genre song of 2017.