What Makes You Country Tour
Presented by Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's
All My Friends Say that you'll want to mark this date on your calendar! Get ready St. Louis - Luke Bryan will make his Busch Stadium debut on Saturday, August 25th. You won't want to Take Your Time either, because Sam Hunt will be here too! There won't be any Heart Ache On The Dance Floor because Jon Pardi is joining the party! Morgan Wallen and DJ Rock will also be performing!
Gates will open at 4 p.m.
GA Pit: $149.75
Price Level 1: $99.75
Price Level 2: $79.75
Price Level 3: $49.75
UMB Champions Club - $149.75
- An all-you-can-eat buffet that includes salads, nacho bar, carving stations, paninis, action stations, hot dogs, brats, additional entrees, cookies and brownies
- Exclusive access to indoor Club lounge featuring nearly 30 flat-screen TVs
- Three full-service bar areas include Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Select, Shock Top, wine, mixed drinks and Coca-Cola products
- Private entrances and restrooms
National Car Rental Club (formerly Bank of America Club) - $149.75
- An all-you-can-eat buffet that includes hotdogs, brats, BBQ beef or pork, additional entrees, action station, Caesar salad, nachos & cheese, cookies and brownies
- Bar service includes Budweiser, Bud Light and Bud Select, wine, mixed drinks and craft beer
- Coca-Cola products and O'Doul's
- Private restrooms
Party Suites and Legends Club - $149.75
- Indoor air-conditioned social area with covered outdoor stadium seating
- Includes an unlimited buffet with Hunter Hotdogs, brats, BBQ beef, baked italian chicken, pasta salad, nachos & cheese, Caesar salad, cookies and brownies
- Access to full service bars that will include mixed drinks, wine and craft beers
- Budweiser, Bud Light, Coca-Cola products & O'Doul's will be available in each suite
What Makes You Country' VIP Experience
- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first (20) rows or one (1) general admission pit ticket*
- Invitation to 'Luke's Lounge' before the show featuring:
- Two song acoustic pre-show performance by Luke Bryan
- Complimentary snacks and a cash bar**
- One (1) exclusive Luke Bryan VIP merchandise gift
- One (1) commemorative laminate
- On-site concert concierge
*Seating may vary by venue
**Local Liquor Laws Apply
Citi® Offers: Offers only available to Citi AAdvantage credit cardmember. Password Information: Enter the first 6 digits of your Citi AAdvantage credit card (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi AAdvantage card.
About Luke Bryan
Country music superstar Luke Bryan is a two-time Academy of Country Music and Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year, a five-time host of the ACM Awards and the Super Bowl LI National anthem performer. He has more certified digital singles than any other country artist with 40 million tracks and 12 million albums with three Billion music streams and he was the most-streamed country artist from 2012 to 2016. Luke has placed 19 singles at #1, 11 of which he co-wrote, and has headlined arena tours and sold-out stadiums across the U.S. performing for 1.5 Million fans in 2017 alone. Follow Luke on Twitter @LukeBryanOnline, Instagram and Facebook.
About Sam Hunt
Sam Hunt's GRAMMY-nominated, Double-Platinum-selling debut album, Montevallo (MCA Nashville), topped the Billboard Country Albums Chart in its first week and remains the best-selling debut album for a country artist since 2011. Called "stylistically provocative" by The New York Times and "deceptively phenomenal" by The Washington Post, the critically-acclaimed album produced four No. 1 singles and five Multi-Platinum-selling hits including "Leave the Night On," "House Party," "Take Your Time," "Break Up In A Small Town" and "Make You Miss Me." Hunt's first single following the success of Montevallo is the three-week No. 1, Triple-Platinum-selling, GRAMMY-nominated smash, "Body Like A Back Road." The song shot to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart where it remained for an unprecedented 27 consecutive weeks, shattering the record for most weeks atop the nearly 59-year-old chart. Written by Hunt, Zach Crowell, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne, "Body Like A Back Road" is the No. 1 most-streamed and No. 1 most-downloaded country song of 2017, and the No. 4 most-downloaded and Top 10 most-streamed all genre song of 2017.
Pre-Concert Party at Cardinals Nation
This ticketed* pep-rally style party will last 2 ½ hours starting at 1pm in the Hall of Fame Club on the 2nd floor of Cardinals Nation.
Tickets are limited for this all-inclusive event with full buffet (entrée selections, hot dogs, brats, nachos, salads, and desserts) and full-service bar. DJ Joe will be playing the best hits to get you pumped for the night ahead! Purchase now!
*Ticket to pre-concert pep rally does not include admission to concert.
***The Pre-Concert Party is Sold Out***
In conjunction with a league-wide policy established by Major League Baseball, the St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to inspect all items entering Busch Stadium. Guests may bring in such items as: bags(excluding backpacks), purses, soft-sided coolers not exceeding 16" x 16" x 8"; food, non-alcoholic beverage in factory-sealed plastic bottles no larger than 2 liters, empty cups, mugs or plastic bottles. Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer
- Aluminum containers, glass bottles/items, metal cans, thermoses
- Animals (with the exception of trained service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Backpacks (Exceptions for diaper bags and other bags used for medical reasons may be granted)
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8".
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatables
- Chairs, stools, including bleacher seats with backs
- Commercial camera equipment (lenses longer than length of the camera body), including video cameras, tripods and monopods
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen), aluminum or glass cans and bottles, flasks, non-factory sealed plastic bottles (permitted if empty and smaller than 2 liters), thermoses.
- Coolers - hard sided and Styrofoam coolers, hard plastic inserts for soft plastic coolers
- Face paint, masks, and any other costume that covers the head/face
- Flag poles, PVC pipe and other poles
- Hover boards/skate boards/roller skates, roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Knives longer than 4 inches when unopened
- Laser pointers/lights
- Noisemakers of any kind, including, but not limited to air horns, cowbells, and Thunderstix
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Stun guns/tasers
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped packages