U.S. Men's National Team vs. Uruguay
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Gates will open at 5:30 p.m.
Tickets On Sale Now!
The U.S. Men's National team will face fifth-ranked Uruguay in the U.S team's final match before the start of the Concacaf Nations League, a tournament which will help determine qualifying for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. The MNT takes the field at Busch Stadium for only the second time in 20 years, following the 6-1 win against St.Vincent & the Grenadines in a FIFA World Cup Qualifier on Nov. 13, 2015.
Food and Beverage service will begin when gates open. Food service will conclude at 8:30 p.m. and beverage service will conclude at the 75th minute of the match.
Premium Party Suites
- Premium Party Suites accommodate groups of 30 - 36
- Full-service bar in each suite, featuring mixed drinks, wine, Budweiser & Bud Light bottles, Shock Top and Goose Island IPA and Coca-Cola products
- Upscale buffet featuring ballpark favorites and more
- Exclusive one-time catering delivery of upscale menu enhancements
- Chilled shrimp platter and assorted cheese platter
- Basket of warm pretzels and cheese delivered
- In-game dessert cart with assorted treats
Party Suites / Legends Club
- Party Suites can accommodate groups of 32 or more
- A buffet that includes ballpark fare, BBQ brisket, baked Italian chicken, pasta salad, Caesar salad, cookies & brownies
- Access to full-service bars that include mixed drinks, wine, Shock Top and Goose Island IPA
- Budweiser, Bud Light and Coca-Cola products available in each suite
UMB Champions Club
- An upscale buffet that includes ballpark fare, a carving station, action stations, cookies & brownies
- Three full-service bar areas that include mixed drinks, wine, Budweiser products, Shock Top and Coca-Cola products
- Exclusive access to indoor Club lounge featuring 30+ TV's
Coca-Cola Areas & Scott Credit Union MVP Deck
- A buffet that includes hot dogs, BBQ brisket, baked Italian chicken, nachos, mixed green salad, cookies & brownies
- Budweiser, Bud Light & Coca-Cola products
In conjunction with a league-wide policy established by Major League Baseball, the St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to inspect all items entering Busch Stadium. Guests may bring in such items as: bags(excluding backpacks), purses, soft-sided coolers not exceeding 16" x 16" x 8"; food, non-alcoholic beverage in factory-sealed plastic bottles no larger than 2 liters, empty cups, mugs or plastic bottles. Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer
- Aluminum containers, glass bottles/items, metal cans, thermoses
- Animals (with the exception of trained service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Backpacks (Exceptions for diaper bags and other bags used for medical reasons may be granted)
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8".
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatables
- Chairs, stools, including bleacher seats with backs
- Commercial camera equipment (lenses longer than length of the camera body), including video cameras, tripods and monopods
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen), aluminum or glass cans and bottles, flasks, non-factory sealed plastic bottles (permitted if empty and smaller than 2 liters), thermoses.
- Coolers - hard sided and Styrofoam coolers, hard plastic inserts for soft plastic coolers
- Face paint, masks, and any other costume that covers the head/face
- Flag poles, PVC pipe and other poles
- Hover boards/skate boards/roller skates, roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Knives longer than 4 inches when unopened
- Laser pointers/lights
- Noisemakers of any kind, including, but not limited to air horns, cowbells, and Thunderstix
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Soccer Balls
- Stun guns/tasers
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped packages