The College Baseball Foundation has selected Baton Rouge to host the 2019 College Baseball Night of Champions, a weekend celebration highlighted by the induction of this year's National College Baseball Hall of Fame class. This event will take place on Saturday, Nov. 2, and will also serve as a salute to the national championship teams from all levels of college baseball.
College Baseball Hall of Fame news
- Baton Rouge to host College Baseball Night of Champions
- College Baseball Foundation announces inaugural All-American team
- Georgia Bulldogs standout Aaron Schunk wins John Olerud Two-Way Player of the Year Award
- Mississippi State's Ethan Small earns 2019 National Pitcher of the Year Award
- Ole Miss standout Grae Kessinger named 2019 Brooks Wallace Award winner
- 2019 Olerud Award finalists announced