#CubsSocial Media Night
It's that time again! Join us for the annual #CubsSocial Media Night at Wrigley Field as we watch the Cubs take on the Mets Tuesday, September 12, at 7:05 p.m. CDT. To kick off the night, we will host a pregame event at the Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern from 4:30-6:30 p.m. CDT. The #CubsSocial Media Night will continue throughout the Cubs-Mets game as fans also can participate in a #CubsSocial scavenger hunt to win a variety of additional prizes, including 2018 Cubs Convention passes and a grand prize of two Cubs-Cardinals tickets.
Please note you must have a September 12 game ticket to attend the #CubsSocial Media Night pregame event and/or scavenger hunt. Any seat location is valid for entry. Registration for the pregame event is first-come, first-served for up to 150 guests (registration is now closed). A game ticket is required, but no registration is needed to participate in the scavenger hunt.
Can't make it to the game? Tune in to CSN Chicago for an interactive #CubsSocial broadcast.
#CubsSocial Pregame Event: Thank you to those who signed up for the #CubsSocial Media Night pregame event. Registration is now closed. For those interested in still participating in #CubsSocial, we will host a scavenger hunt during the game at the ballpark (game ticket is required).
#CubsSocial Scavenger Hunt
Rules: Please note you must have a September 12 game ticket to attend the #CubsSocial Media Night or scavenger hunt. Any seat location is valid for entry. Each individual task can be completed for a chance to win its corresponding prize. Only one winner per scavenger hunt item, and one prize for each individual. Those who complete all 11 tasks will be entered and eligible to win the grand prize. Entries must be submitted on Twitter and include #CubsSocial and the other specified hashtag or handle by midnight CDT September 12. And yes, all the tasks are selfies because we want to make sure no one steals your entry. ;) Winners will be selected at random and contacted September 13. Winners will be announced once all have confirmed their acceptance. Official rules for @Cubs sweepstakes on Twitter
Grand Prize: Anyone who completes all 11 tasks will be entered and eligible to win the grand prize of two tickets to a game of your choosing during the Cubs-Cardinals series September 15-17, 2017. If a fan wins one of the 11 tasks, they are still eligible to win the grand prize as well.
Let the games begin!
- Jack Brickhouse was known for a certain two-word saying. Tweet a selfie next to anywhere his saying is shown in the Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern and include @BHTavernChi and #CubsSocial in your copy for a chance to win a $15 Four Corners Tavern Group gift card!
- Take a walk in the park. Tweet a selfie at the Park at Wrigley and include @ParkatWrigley and #CubsSocial in the copy. You could win a one-night stay at Hotel Zachary, along with two tickets to an event at the Park at Wrigley! Heads up: There will be a selfie station at the pregame event at the Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern, a perfect place to take this. (Timing of hotel stay and tickets TBD.)
- Bobby Dorr held a symbol of good luck. Tweet a selfie with the lucky horseshoe at the Lucky Dorr behind you and include @LuckyDorrChi and #CubsSocial in the copy. You could win Lucky Dorr T-shirts and a $10 gift card!
- Clark the Cub is the official mascot of the Chicago Cubs, and always has a smile on. Find the Cubs mascot and tweet a selfie with him using @ClarktheCub and #CubsSocial for a chance to win a rare Clark the Cub bobblehead! Heads up: Clark will be carrying his trendy cell phone to add to the photos.
- The best fans in baseball deserve the best gear. Find the Cubs Store at the Park at Wrigley and tweet a selfie in front of the hat display. Include #CubsStore and #CubsSocial in your copy for a chance to win 30 percent off at Cubs Store locations.
- In bright orange, it's hard to miss the Cubs Charities 50/50 Raffle! Find their booth in the ballpark and take a selfie next to the current 50/50 pot and include #CubsCharities and #CubsSocial in your copy for a chance to win two passes to the 2018 Cubs Convention! (Passes do not include transportation or hotel stay.)
- Cubs Authentics is the premier outlet for MLB authenticated, game-used and autographed Cubs memorabilia, benefiting Cubs Charities. Find their booth in the ballpark and take a selfie next to one of the game-used bases and include @CubsAuthentics and #CubsSocial in your copy. You could win a September 12 game-used base!
- Wrigley Field has stepped up its food game this season. Stop by the Sheffield Counter and tweet a selfie with the menu behind you using #WFfood and #CubsSocial in your copy to be entered to win the chance for you and a guest to dine at the Audi Club in Wrigley Field! Heads up: There's a special "social" item on the menu. ;) (Does not include alcohol, gratuity or Cubs tickets; date TBD.)
- You can't come to a #Cubs game without hearing the famous Gary Pressy on the organ! Tweet a selfie from your seats and include the name of the song Gary Pressy plays in the middle of the fifth inning. Use @GaryPressy and #CubsSocial in your copy for a chance to win a rare Gary Pressy bobblehead.
- When Wrigley Field is sold out, where do you go for the next best seat? Wrigley Rooftops. Tweet a selfie with of any of the Wrigley Rooftops behind you and include @WrigleyRooftops and #CubsSocial in your post for a chance to win two tickets to watch a game from one of the Wrigley Rooftops.
- Uber is your easy ride to and from the ballpark. Take a selfie with tonight's promotional item, a Cubs Power Bank presented by Uber. Include @Uber_CHI and #CubsSocial in your tweet to be entered to win $100 in Uber credits!