By joining the Premier Client Priority List (the "List"), You ("You") confirm that You have expressly acknowledged Your intent to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Club's Season Ticket Holder Terms and Conditions located at www.cubs.com/sthterms.
The Chicago Cubs ("Club") established the List to give existing and new customers the opportunity to purchase new season tickets associated with Premier Club access (the "Premier STH Seats") before such tickets are offered to the general public, on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. There are two ways to join the List: (1) You may complete the online registration form at www.cubspremier.com or (2) You may call a Club sales associate at 773-404-4200. Each individual may only join the List once. In the event new Premier STH Seats become available to a List member, there is a minimum of two seats and a maximum of four Premier STH Seats available to each List member. A nonrefundable deposit of $500 (the "Deposit")is required at the time You join the List. The Deposit is $500 regardless of the amount of Premier STH Seats desired or offered. If You are offered Premier STH Seats, the Deposit will be applied toward Your new Premier STH Seats. The Deposit holds Your place in line, subject to these terms and conditions, but does not guarantee You will be offered Premier STH Seats. Your place on the List becomes effective when You accurately submit the registration form and the Club receives Your payment. If You choose to join the List by calling a Club sales associate, Your place in line will be reserved at the time Your Deposit payment is processed. After Your Deposit is processed, Club will send You an electronic version of these terms and conditions, to which You must agree within seven days of receipt. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions within seven days of receipt, Your Deposit will be refunded and You will be removed from the List.
If You choose to join the List by calling a Club sales associate, Your place in line will be reserved at the time Your Deposit payment is processed. After Your Deposit is processed, Club will send You an electronic version of these terms and conditions, to which You must agree within seven days of receipt. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions within seven days of receipt, Your Deposit will be refunded and You will be removed from the List. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph only applies if You choose to join the list via telephone.
3. The List is currently the only way members of the general public may get the opportunity to purchase Premier STH Seats. However, prior to contacting members of the List and offering Premier STH Seats, if at all, Club will offer Premier STH Seats to: (1) current Club Season Ticket Holders whose seats will be replaced by Premier STH Seats; (2) current Assurance Club Season Ticket Holders; (3) Club corporate partners; (4) current Club suite licensees; (5) Club investors and; and (6) current Season Ticket Holders with seats located in the Wrigley Field bullpen box; (6) current Season Ticket Holders who join the List. Additionally, subject to the terms and conditions of Club's Season Ticket Holder Waiting List, members of the Season Ticket Holder Waiting List will be prioritized prior to the general public. Club reserves the right to modify this priority order at any time, for any reason in Club's discretion.
4. You may request that we remove Your name from the List at any time but Club has no obligation to refund Your Deposit if You make such a request.
5. If You remain on the List for five years following the effective date of Your registration, You may request the Club apply the Deposit toward other Club products. Although Club has no obligation whatsoever to do so, Club may choose to refund a Deposit based on a List member's individual circumstances. If Club does choose to refund a List member's Deposit, Club shall have no obligation to refund the Deposit of any other List member.
6. If the Club contacts You to inform You that Premier STH Seats are available for Your purchase, You must: (1) purchase Premier STH Seats at the seat locations offered to You; or (2) immediately notify Club that You would like to remain on the List until different seat locations associated with a different premier club become available; or (3) forfeit Your position on the List and Your Deposit.
8. If Club offers you the opportunity to purchase Premier STH Seats, such offer is for regular season Chicago Cubs games at Wrigley Field only. By joining the List, You acknowledge and agree that You have no expectancy, right or privilege to any tickets to any other event at Wrigley Field, including without limitation, concerts, non-baseball sporting events, exhibitions, and postseason games played by the Club (e.g., Wild Card games, Division Series, League Championship Series, and World Series games, hereinafter "Postseason Events"), or any other events held at the Ballpark (e.g., the All Star Game, etc.). The purchase of Postseason Events and tickets for other events at Wrigley Field, if offered by Club, shall be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth, from time to time, by Major League Baseball ("MLB"), the Club or the other event/concert promoter, as applicable, published in connection with such subsequent offer. Your joining the List, and any subsequent offer regarding Premier STH Seats do not guarantee you access to the particular premium space associated with the Premier STH Seats, or access to any other premium space. In addition, pursuant to Major League Baseball rules, if You are given the opportunity to purchase Premier STH Seats, such purchase is subject to relocation for Postseason Events. In the event the Club reaches the postseason, the Club will communicate additional postseason location information.
9. Club's communications regarding the List and associated transactions contain "forward-looking statements" - that is, statements related to future, not past, events. In this context, forward-looking statements often address our expected future business plans, and often contain words such as "expect," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "believe," "seek," "see," "will," "would," or "target." Forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain, such as statements about particular club capacities or opening dates or seats associated with. Uncertainties, including without limitation, inclement weather affecting construction schedules, or regulatory changes, could cause our actual timelines, services or seat locations to be different than those expressed in our forward-looking statements.
10. ANY DISPUTE/CONTROVERSY/CLAIM ARISING OUT OF/RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR ANY TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. YOU AND CLUB AGREE NOT TO SEEK CLASS ARBITRATION OR CLASS CLAIMS AND THE ARBITRATOR(S) MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S CLAIMS.