An annotated list of songs Brandon McCarthy wants to hear during D-backs BP
Evidently, this is the form D-backs management has its players fill out to request music to be played during batting practice. Unfortunately for the "Patrick" and "Casey" listed on the sheet, pitcher and Tweeter extraordinaire Brandon McCarthy didn't take it particularly seriously. Fortunately for us, this list is utterly ridiculous.
This picture is a little hard to read, so we transcribed the brilliant playlist here for your amusement:
- Jingle Bells -- Bobcat Goldthwait does Christmas
- Anything by John Phillip Sousa
- Mambo No. 5
- A 6-minute recording of [Trevor] Cahill breathing through his nose
- Only Time -- Enya
- Birthday Song -- 2 Chainz (MTV Unplugged Version!) [Doesnt' exist, so this'll have to do]
- A 20-minute loop of the Microsoft error noise [What about at 10-hour remix?]
- Deadmaus' remix of Josh Groban's 'Higher [Window]'
- Kottonmouth Kings' cover of Angel by Sarah McLachlan
- Ying Yang Twins (DEEP TRACKS ONLY)
- Happy Birthday -- sung by Lindsay Lohan impersonating Marilyn Monroe
- 1 long John Goodman fart
- A Dane Cook comedy album on mute
- A recording of a mall Santa swearing at kids under his breath
I'm known for being very helpful twitter.com/BMcCarthy32/st…- Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) May 25, 2013
That you are, Brandon. That you are.
-- Dakota Gardner / MLB.com