Starting Nine: YO ADRIAN!!!
1. The Dodgers came back from a five-run deficit on Tuesday to beat the Blue Jays 10-9. Jerry Hairston and Andre Ethier both went deep, but Adrian Gonzalez's big fly was probably the turning point of the game.
3. It's a game-saver, from Be-rett Gardner.
4. Yesterday was National Hot Dog Day, so we polled fans on their favorite toppings and posted 15 photos of America's favorite dish. Spoiler: Dubya LOVES himself a good frank.
5. Miguel Cabrera likes to feed his teammates Fig Newtons, but his teammates don't like to eat Fig Newtons.
6. The ladies loved Chewbacca during Star Wars Night at Citi Field.
7. Speaking of Citi, this may be the best Mets jersey we've ever seen.
9. Woody Allen's new movie Blue Jasmine has gotten some great reviews. You should go see it.