Starting Nine: Blue Jays win 11th straight
2. El Duque, Reggie Jackson and Paul O'Neill played for the Yankees on Sunday. Well, sort of. It was Old-Timers Day in the Bronx. Also, Rickey says Rickey can still play:
3. Pah-uiggg, Pedro Ciriaco:
4. The A's and Mariners played into the 10th inning on Sunday and seemed like they could go on forever. Then Kendrys Morales came up and everyone knew it was time to go home:
5. Star Wars Day. Chase Field. Amazing.
6. Kevin Costner took BP with the Indians on Sunday and it looks like all those times pretending to be a baseball player may have paid off.
7. The Kool-Aid Man helped William Howard Taft win a Nationals' Presidents Race over the weekend. There's really nothing more to say than, "OH YEAH!"
9. And in honor of Lionel Messi's 26th birthday, watch:
-- Cut4 Staff