Starting Nine: Go, go, go, go Ichiro!
1. Hiroki Kuroda faced off against fellow countryman Yu Darvish during Tuesday's Rangers-Yankees game. Both starters allowed just three runs, doing Japan proud. But it was another Japanese player who eventually stole the show:
2. Oh yeah, there was also a Yu2 sighting in the Bronx:
3. CRUSH Davis
4. Pedro Martinez served free ice cream in Boston yesterday. Tell us that sentence didn't bring a smile to your face:
5. So it turns out Mariano Rivera might have a post-baseball career lined up ... with the Harlem Globetrotters.
6. Watch this fan catch a foul ball while chatting on his cell phone:
7. The Mothman Prophecies - Starring Craig Kimbrel and Alex Gordon
8. Don't mess with gorillas:
9. Twentieth Century Fox has announced that Independence Day II will be released in 2015. Sure, we hope Will Smith returns, but more importantly, is this guy still president?
-- Cut4 Staff