Together, the Arizona Diamondbacks, MLB Commissioner's Office and Players Give Back programs are designed to help those who would not normally be able to attend a game. The complimentary Commissioner's Community Initiative (CCI) ticket donation program is designed to support non-profit and tax exempt organizations that assist underprivileged and underserved members of our community. The tickets are not intended to serve as a fundraising tool, but to grow fans and create happy baseball memories with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING TICKETS FOR FUNDRAISING PURPOSES, PLEASE USE THE IN-KIND DONATION REQUEST FORM.
- 501 (c) (3) non-profit and community organizations that do not have the resources to attend an Arizona Diamondbacks game.
- Each group may apply for as many as ten (10) games per season.
- There is no guarantee that any game will be awarded.
- Tickets must be used for the purpose outlined in the ticket request form.
- Donated tickets must strictly be used for the beneficiaries of the organization and cannot be used for raffle or fundraising purposes. If you are interested in a donation for charity/fundraising event, please visit dbacks.com/donations
- Re-selling or misuse of donated tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program. It is imperative that you make all ticket recipients aware of this policy. Your organization will be held directly responsible for any re-selling or misuse of tickets. It is your responsibility to communicate this policy to all of your tickets recipients.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- In the event the tickets are lost, they will not be replaced.
- Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Arizona Diamondbacks at least one (1) week prior to the game via email at email@example.com. Failure to notify the Arizona Diamondbacks of cancelled tickets will affect future ticket allotments.
- After attending a game, we request that organizations give the Arizona Diamondbacks recognition in their websites or newsletter, and submit pictures and thank you letters, addressed to the Arizona Diamondbacks and mailed to: Arizona Diamondbacks, Community Affairs, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
- Organizations may apply for up to ten (10) games during the 2018 season.
- Please specify the number of tickets the organization will use per game.
- Due to the high demand, requests submitted for Friday and Saturday games are NOT guaranteed. We recommend selecting games on Sunday through Thursday. Please note all requests are subject to availability.
- Additional tickets are unable to be added to your ticket request once it is submitted.
- Allow 2-4 weeks after submitting a ticket request to receive a ticket confirmation email which will include ticket pick-up information.
- Do not select games that are within 2 weeks of your submission.
- Parking is NOT provided with ticket requests. It will be the responsibility of the organization to ensure parking for all participants attending a game.
- This program provides tickets ONLY. This program does not provide food, drinks, player visits, mascot visits, or autographs.
- A ticket confirmation email and photo ID must be presented to pick up tickets.
- Tickets are available for pick up at the Chase Field Ticket Office, Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tickets will NOT be mailed. NO Exceptions.