Together, the Arizona Diamondbacks, MLB Commissioner's Office and Players Give Back programs are designed to help those who would not normally be able to attend a game. The complimentary Commissioner's Community Initiative (CCI) ticket donation program is designed to support non-profit and tax exempt organizations that assist underprivileged and underserved members of our community. The tickets are not intended to serve as a fundraising tool, but to grow fans and create happy baseball memories with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING TICKETS FOR FUNDRAISING PURPOSES, PLEASE USE THE IN-KIND DONATION REQUEST FORM.
- 501 (c) (3) non-profit and community organizations that have a focus on Educators, Military and Veterans and Healthcare, and do not have the resources to attend an Arizona Diamondbacks game.
- Each group may apply for tickets to one (1) game per season. Please note: each group will have the ability to select/request three (3) game dates. We ask that groups select three (3) game dates in the event that we can not accommodate your first choice.
- If your organization has a need for tickets to more than one (1) game this season, please email DbacksFoundation@Dbacks.com
- To help spread out the tickets to a variety of non-profit and community organizations, organizations may request up to a maximum of 250 tickets.
- There is no guarantee that any game will be awarded.
- Tickets must be used for the purpose outlined in the ticket request form.
- Tickets will not be granted to applicants that are not directly associated to an organization that meets our eligibility requirements.
- Donated tickets must strictly be used for the beneficiaries of the organization and cannot be sold or used for raffle or any fundraising purposes. If you are interested in an in-kind donation for a charity/fundraising event, please visit dbacks.com/donations
- Re-selling or misuse of donated tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program. It is imperative that you make all ticket recipients aware of this policy. Your organization will be held directly responsible for any re-selling or misuse of tickets.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Arizona Diamondbacks at least one (1) week prior to the game via email at DbacksFoundation@Dbacks.com. Failure to notify the Arizona Diamondbacks of cancelled tickets will affect future ticket allotments.
- Organizations may apply for tickets to one (1) game during the 2019 season. Each group will have the ability to select/request three (3) game dates. We ask that groups select three (3) game dates in the event that we can not accommodate your first choice.
- Groups can request up to a maximum of 250 tickets.
- We have very limited availability to our high demand games (Fridays and Saturdays). Due to the high demand, please note that we will not be able to fulfill many of these requests. We recommend selecting games on Sunday through Thursday. Please note all requests are subject to availability.
- Allow 2-6 weeks after submitting a ticket request to receive notification of status from the D-backs.
- Please do not select games that are within 4 weeks of your submission.
- Parking is NOT provided with ticket requests. It will be the responsibility of the organization to ensure parking for all participants attending a game.
- This program provides tickets ONLY. This program does not provide food, drinks, player visits, mascot visits, or autographs.
- If your organization is approved for tickets, you will receive an automated confirmation email and a follow up email with more details from a D-backs representative within 1 week.
- A ticket confirmation email and photo ID must be presented to pick up tickets.
- Tickets are available for pick up at the Chase Field Ticket Office, Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tickets will NOT be mailed. NO Exceptions.