NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. Entry into the "Smile Generation Kids Take the Field" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on April 5, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. PDT, and ends on September 20, 2019 at 10:00 p.m. PDT ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes is open to all legal Arizona residents who, at the time of entry, are eighteen years or older and the parent or legal guardian of a child between the ages of seven (7) and fifteen (15) years old ("Child"). Immediate family members (sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, brothers, or sisters) of or who live in the same household as any employee, officer, or agent of the AZPB Limited Partnership, dba "Arizona Diamondbacks", AZPB FM Limited Partnership, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, the MLB Entities or Pacific Dental Services, Inc., dba "Smile Generation", are not eligible to enter or win. Any person who has won the Sweepstakes in the past is also not eligible. Only one (1) winner per household. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and agents of the foregoing entities.
2. Entry. To enter, complete an Official Entry Form available at all participating Smile Generation locations in Arizona, while supplies last. Official Entry Form must be individually completed, signed and mailed to: Arizona Diamondbacks, c/o "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD," P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001. ALTERNATE ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD," entrant's full name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address and Child's name and age on a 3" x 5" card and mailing it in an envelope to: Arizona Diamondbacks, c/o "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD," P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001. Sponsor (defined below) is not responsible for any late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for any inaccurate information. All entries shall become the property of the Sponsor. Entrants may enter only once each day during the Sweepstakes Period and must be received by the drawing date described in Section 3 below to be included in the applicable drawing.
3. Selection of Winners. A total of one hundred four (104) winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries. One (1) drawing will take place on the Monday prior to each of the below-listed Arizona Diamondbacks home games. Eight (8) winners will be randomly selected at each weekly drawing. Winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail within forty-eight (48) hours of each drawing (the "Notification Period"). Entries not selected will be eligible for subsequent drawings, if any. The weekly drawings will precede the following games are: April 14, April 28, May 12, May 19, June 2, June 23, July 7, July 21, August 4, August 18, September 1, September 15, and September 29.
4. Prize Package. Upon verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each winner will receive one (1) "Prize Package" that consists solely of: four (4) tickets for Winner, Child and two (2) guests to attend a 2019 regular season Arizona Diamondbacks home game to be determined by Sponsor and the Arizona Diamondbacks (the "Game"); the opportunity for Child to accompany an Arizona Diamondbacks player ("Player") onto the field (with other Promotion participants and individuals) before the Game; an autographed baseball from the Player; and a Smile Generation t-shirt. The Player in each Prize Package will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Arizona Diamondbacks. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM GAME NOT INCLUDED. Exact Game date and seat locations to be determined by Sponsor and the Arizona Diamondbacks in their sole discretion. The duration of the Player accompaniment opportunity to be determined in the sole discretion of the Arizona Diamondbacks. The total approximate retail value of each Prize Package is Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00). If Sponsor or Arizona Diamondbacks are not able to contact the winner during the Notification Period, or if Sponsor or Arizona Diamondbacks are unable to deliver the Prize Package as scheduled due to weather, acts of God, and other circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Prize Package may be forfeited and winner will not be entitled to any compensation, and an alternative winner will be selected from all remaining entries. The Sweepstakes will be supervised by Sponsor's representatives whose decisions in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
5. Prize Package Conditions. All travel and transportation costs are the sole responsibility of the winners. No transfer of a Prize Package is permitted except in the Sponsor's or Arizona Diamondbacks' sole discretion. A Prize Package will not be awarded to any person deemed by the Sponsor and Arizona Diamondbacks in their sole discretion as ineligible for any reason. In such event, the Prize Package shall be forfeited and may not be awarded, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. Any related travel and transportation costs are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Major League Baseball game, event, and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the Arizona Diamondbacks, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize Package will govern in the event a legal game, event, or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the Prize Package. Arizona Diamondbacks and the other applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game, event, or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event, or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event, and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize Package forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s). The winners waive any liability for any personal injuries or damages, which might arise from winning, transportation, acceptance or use of any Prize Package. No cash substitutes or changes for a Prize Package are permitted, except as may be determined by the Sponsor. No person or persons other than the winner can be substituted as the winner of a Prize Package. If a winner cannot attend the game for which they were selected with his/her Child or if the winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified, the winner will forfeit the Prize Package and the Sponsor or Arizona Diamondback will choose an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries. The Sponsors reserve the right to award fewer than one hundred four (104) Prize Packages due to a shortage of entries or forfeiture of Prize Packages.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received as of the applicable drawing date.
7. Release of Liability. Each winner will be required to sign a Release, Waiver, and Agreement to Participate in order for the winner to receive a Prize Package. Noncompliance with this requirement will result in disqualification and the random selection of an alternate winner. Entrants (by participating), and winners (by accepting any portion of a Prize Package), hereby release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless: the Arizona Diamondbacks, Smile Generation, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, the MLB Entities, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, members, partners, subsidiaries, sponsors, service agencies, independent contractors, and each of their respective promotional sponsors, advertisers, partners, affiliates, directors, officers, officials, agents, volunteers, contractors, and employees (collectively, "Released Parties") from all claims and liability related to the Sweepstakes, including any and all liability (including negligence) for property damages or personal injuries (including the consequences of such injuries, such as death) with respect to acceptance and possession of any portion of the Prize Package and acknowledge that the parties listed above have neither made or in any manner are responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied.
8. Image Release. Each winner hereby agrees that the Sponsor, Arizona Diamondbacks and their respective designees (including the MLB Entities) shall have the right to publicize the winner's and Child's names, photographs, recording, voices and/or other likeness in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. The winner shall execute all required documents to effectuate such image release.
9. Additional Information. All federal, state and local taxes on Prize Packages are the sole responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Arizona law shall govern the Sweepstakes and any claims arising therefrom without regard to Arizona's choice of law provision. All participants in the Sweepstakes agree that the venue for any claim arising from the Sweepstakes shall be located in Phoenix, Arizona. The Sponsor reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without notice.
10. Winners List. Copies of these Official Rules and names of the winners are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Arizona Diamondbacks, c/o "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD", P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001, on or before November 1, 2019.
11. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pacific Dental Services, Inc., a California corporation, dba Smile Generation, 2860 Michelle Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, California 92606.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.