NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. Entry into the "Smile Generation Kids Take the Field" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on March 26, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. PDT, and ends on September 19, 2018 at 10:00 p.m. PDT ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes is open to all legal Arizona residents between the ages of seven (7) and fifteen (15) years old at time of entry. Children who are immediate family members (sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, brothers, or sisters) of or who live in the same household as any employee, officer, or agent of the AZPB Limited Partnership, dba Arizona Diamondbacks, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, AZPB REM Limited Partnership or Pacific Dental Services, Inc., dba Smile Generation, are not eligible to enter or win. Any person who has won the Sweepstakes in the past is also not eligible. Only one (1) winner per household.
2. Entry. To enter, complete an Official Entry Form available at all participating Smile Generation locations in Arizona, while supplies last. Entrants may enter only once each day during the Sweepstakes Period, and each Official Entry Form must be individually completed, signed and mailed to: Arizona Diamondbacks, c/o "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD," P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001. Entrant's parent or guardian must acknowledge their approval of their child entering the Sweepstakes by signing the Official Entry Form. ALTERNATE ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD," your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address on a 3" x 5" card and mailing it in an envelope to: Arizona Diamondbacks, c/o "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD," P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001. Entrant's parent or guardian must acknowledge their approval of their child entering the Sweepstakes by signing the note card. Sponsors (defined below) are not responsible for any late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for any inaccurate information. All entries shall become the property of the Sponsors.
3. Selection of Winners. A total of ninety-six (96) winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries. One (1) drawing will take place on the Monday prior to each of the listed games (see Section 4 below). Eight (8) winners will be randomly selected at each weekly drawing for each game. Winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail within forty-eight (48) hours of each drawing (the "Notification Period"). Entries not selected will be eligible for subsequent drawings, if any.
4. Prizes. Each winner will receive one (1) "Prize Package" that consists solely of: the opportunity to accompany an Arizona Diamondbacks player ("Player") onto the field before a designated home game; an autographed baseball from the Player; a Smile Generation t-shirt; and four (4) tickets to that game. The Player in each Prize Package will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Arizona Diamondbacks. For each designated game, there will be a total of eight (8) winners. Each winner will receive one (1) Prize Package. The designated home 2018 games are: April 22, May 6, May 13, June 3, June 17, July 1, July 8, July 22, August 5, August 26, September 9, and September 23. The total approximate retail value of each Prize Package is Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00). If Sponsors are not able to contact the winner during the Notification Period, or if Sponsors are unable to deliver the Prize Package as scheduled due to weather, acts of God, and other circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Prize may be forfeited and winner will not be entitled to any compensation, and an alternative winner will be selected from all remaining entries. The Sweepstakes will be supervised by Sponsors' representatives whose decisions in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
5. Prize Condition. All travel and transportation costs are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners waive any liability for any personal injuries or damages, which might arise from winning, transportation, acceptance or use of any Prize Package. No cash substitutes or changes for a Prize Package are permitted. No person or persons other than the winner can be substituted as the winner of a Prize Package. If a winner cannot attend the game for which they were selected, or if the winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified, the winner will forfeit the Prize Package and the Sponsors will choose an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries. The Sponsors reserve the right to award fewer than eight (8) Prize Packages for a game due to a shortage of entries or forfeiture of Prize Packages.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Release of Liability. The parent or guardian of each winner will be required to sign a Release, Waiver, and Agreement to Participate in order for the winner to receive a Prize Package. Noncompliance with this requirement will result in disqualification and the random selection of an alternate winner. Entrants (by participating), and winners (by accepting any portion of a Prize Package), hereby release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless: AZPB Limited Partnership (the "Arizona Diamondbacks"), AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, Major League Baseball and its clubs and related entities, Pacific Dental Services, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, members, partners, subsidiaries, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, directors, officers, partners, members, employees and agents, from all claims and liability related to the program, including any and all liability (including negligence) for property damages or personal injuries (including the consequences of such injuries, such as death) with respect to acceptance and possession of any portion of the Prize Package and acknowledge that the parties listed above have neither made or in any manner are responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied.
8. Image Release. Each winner hereby agrees that the Sponsors and their respective designees shall have the right to publicize the winner's name, photograph, recording, voice and/or other likeness in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. The parent or legal guardian of each winner shall execute all required documents to effectuate such image release.
9. Additional Information. All federal, state and local taxes on Prize Packages are the sole responsibility of the winners and their parents or legal guardians. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Arizona law shall govern the Sweepstakes and any claims arising therefrom without regard to Arizona's choice of law provision. All participants in the Sweepstakes agree that the venue for any claim arising from the Sweepstakes shall be located in Phoenix, Arizona. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without notice.
10. Winners List. Copies of these Official Rules and names of the winners are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Arizona Diamondbacks, c/o "SMILE GENERATION KIDS TAKE THE FIELD", P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001, on or before November 1, 2018.
11. Sponsors. The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes are Pacific Dental Services, Inc., a California corporation, dba Smile Generation, 2860 Michelle Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, California 92606; and AZPB Limited Partnership, dba Arizona Diamondbacks, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
All rights reserved.