The Dodgers highest priority is to ensure the safety and security of our Guests and take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering Dodger Stadium. Guests and their belongings are subject to inspection before entering Dodger Stadium.
Be courteous to other fans. Do not disrupt other fans with disrespectful, unruly, or hostile actions or behavior. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to the nearest usher, security or other Dodger personnel, or to the Dodgers' Hotline by calling 323-224-2611or by sending a text message to 69050 using the keyword LADFAN.
The following items are prohibited from entering the stadium:
- Weapons, regardless of permit
- Cans, thermoses and glass bottles
- Broken factory sealed beverage containers
- Beverage containers larger than 1 liter in size (only 1 liter bottles or smaller of non-alcoholic beverages, with an unbroken seal, are permitted)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Purses, bags or backpacks larger than 16x16x8 inches
- Hard-sided coolers
- Brooms, poles and sticks
- Beachballs and inflatables
- Baseball bats
- Banners, signs and flags
- Use of laser pointers
- Noisemakers, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Pets (Except for service animals or during specific promotions)
- Wrapped packages
- Professional photographic tools or equipment (tripods, monopods and lenses longer than 6 inches)
The Dodgers reserve the right to change or modify these guidelines.
All patrons entering Dodger property are responsible for understanding and complying with the "Fan Code of Conduct".