1. How are the proceeds split?
50% of the jackpot is awarded to one lucky winner and the remaining 50% supports LADF’s programs and grantmaking to local nonprofit organizations
2. How much are raffle tickets?
- 5 for $10
- 20 for $20
- 100 for $40
- 300 for $100
3. Can I purchase my raffle tickets with credit cards, checks, money orders, etc.?
All purchased at Dodger Stadium are now cashless transactions.
Acceptable forms of payment include Debit/Credit Cards such as Mastercard, the preferred payment system of the Dodgers, as well as digital wallets for contactless payments.
There are seven (7) total Cash-to-Card kiosks available throughout the stadium.
Cash-to-Card kiosks convert cash to prepaid debit cards which can be used anywhere, both inside and outside Dodger Stadium. There is no additional cost to get a card and there are no fees to use the card. It is as simple as: cash goes in and a prepaid card comes out.
Kiosks accept US currency only and up to $500 can be loaded on a card. Guests can check their card balance anywhere and anytime. Simply go to RCbalance.com or call the number found on the back of the card. Fan Services will be available should a guest require further assistance with their cash-to-card transaction.
4. Am I eligible to participate in the raffle?
You must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket. IDs may be requested.
5. Are raffle tickets considered a deductible charitable contribution?
No, they are not.
6. When will raffle tickets be sold?
Tickets are available for purchase from the time the gates open until the last out of the 6th inning at every professional baseball game played at Dodger Stadium.
7. Where can I purchase a raffle ticket?
Tickets can be purchased at the kiosks located throughout the concourses on all levels of the ballpark or by one of our sellers wearing pink aprons.
8. When will the winning number be announced?
The winning number will be announced during the 8th inning by the public address announcer.
9. Where is the winning number posted?
The winning number will be posted at Dodgers.com/5050raffle, LADF’s Twitter @DodgersFDN or by calling 323-224-2615
10. Where can I claim my winning ticket?
The winner should report to the club level receptionist on Level 5 down the third base side of the stadium by the end of the 9th inning.
11. Do I need to be present to win?
No, you do not need to be present to win.
12. How long do I have to claim my prize?
Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the drawing.
13. Will I receive cash upon claiming my winning ticket?
No, an ACH deposit will be made to your account or a check will be mailed to you within four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date you claimed your prize.
14. What happens if a prize goes unclaimed?
Prizes not claimed will result in 100% of the net proceeds benefiting the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation.