Dodgers "player of the month" SWEEPSTAKES presented by San Manuel (THE "SWEEPSTAKES")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR THE APPLICABLE ENTRY PERIOD. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 1, 2018 ("Sweepstakes Start Date"), and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on September 4, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into five (5) separate entry periods (each, an "Entry Period") as set forth in the table below.
Entry Period Start Date / each at 12:00 PM ET
Entry Period End Date / each at 11:59 AM ET (each, an "Entry Period End Date")
PRIZES: Eight (8) Prizes (each, a "Prize"; and collectively, the "Prizes") will be awarded (with no repeat winners) (i.e., two (2) Prizes per Entry Periods 1, 3 and 5 and one (1) Prize per Entry Periods 2 and 4) at the discretion of Sponsor as follows:
- Entry Period #1 Prizes: One (1) Winner will receive two (2) tickets for Winner and one (1) guest for the "Slaughter" concert at Rock & Brews San Manuel Casino on June 29, 2018 ($35 each, $70 total); two (2) twenty-five dollar ($25) San Manuel Slot Play vouchers valid for use at San Manuel Casino through June 29, 2018 ($50 total); one (1) seventy-five dollar ($75) Rock & Brews restaurant voucher valid through June 29, 2018 (not valid on tax or gratuity); round-trip ground transportation for Winner and one (1) guest between Winner's residence and San Manuel Casino valid for travel to be taken by June 29, 2018 (max one hundred miles or ten (10) total hours, whichever is less) ($200); and five thousand (5,000) virtual coin credits awarded in the form of a unique promotion code valid online at San Manuel Online Social Casino through June 29, 2018 ($5.00) (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $395.) LODGING NOT INCLUDED.
- Entry Period #2 Prize: Four (4) Baseline Box tickets for Winner and three (3) guests for one (1) Los Angeles Dodgers 2018 regular season home game determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion; one (1) parking pass for use at the ballpark on the date of the game; and the opportunity for Winner and his/her three (3) guests to view Los Angeles Dodgers pre-game batting practice from the field (ARV: $1,500.) TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. The exact nature and duration of the on-field batting practice viewing experience shall be determined by Dodgers at their sole discretion.
- Entry Period #3 Prizes: One (1) Winner will receive one (1) one hundred dollar ($100) dinner voucher at The Pines Steakhouse or Rock & Brews restaurants at San Manuel Casino determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion valid through October 31, 2018; two (2) fifty dollar ($50) San Manuel Slot Play vouchers valid for use at San Manuel Casino through October 31, 2018 ($100 total); one (1)-night hotel stay at brand new TBD named hotel in Highland, CA for use by October 31, 2018 ($175 total); and five thousand (5,000) virtual coin credits awarded in the form of a unique promotion code valid online at San Manuel Online Social Casino through October 31, 2018 ($5.00 value) (ARV: $380.) TRANSPORTATION NOT INCLUDED.
4. Entry Period #4 Prize: Four (4) Baseline Box tickets for Winner and three (3) guests for one (1) Los Angeles Dodgers 2018 regular season home game determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion; one (1) parking pass for use at the ballpark on the date of the game; and the opportunity for Winner and his/her three (3) guests to view Los Angeles Dodgers pre-game batting practice from the field (ARV: $1,500.) TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. The exact nature and duration of the on-field batting practice viewing experience shall be determined by Dodgers at their sole discretion.
5. Entry Period #5 Prizes: One (1) Winner will receive one (1) one hundred dollar ($100) dinner voucher at The Pines Steakhouse or Rock & Brews restaurants at San Manuel Casino determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion valid through October 31, 2018; two (2) fifty dollar ($50) San Manuel Slot Play vouchers valid for use at San Manuel Casino through October 31, 2018 ($100 total); one (1)-night hotel stay at brand new TBD named hotel in Highland, CA for use by October 31, 2018 ($175 total); and five thousand (5,000) virtual coin credits awarded in the form of a unique promotion code valid online at San Manuel Online Social Casino through October 31, 2018 ($5.00 value) (ARV: $380.) TRANSPORTATION NOT INCLUDED.
PRIZE NOTIFICATION RESPONSE TIME: Three (3) days from the date of issuance of Prize Notification (defined below) (the "Required Response Time").
WINNERS LIST: For the Winners' names, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by October 6, 2018, to: Dodgers "Player of the Month" Sweepstakes Presented by San Manuel Winners List, c/o Major League Baseball Advanced Media, 75 9th Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10011
SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is San Manuel Casino, 777 San Manuel Blvd, Highland, CA 92346 ("Sponsor").
HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes in one (1) of the following two (2) ways: via Facebook or Twitter. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person/Facebook account/Twitter account/email address per Entry Period, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit, and any entries that do not comply with the Content Restrictions or otherwise with these Official Rules, will be void. Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- Facebook Method: To enter via Facebook, you must log in to your Facebook account and go to www.facebook.com/dodgers (the "Official Facebook Page"), and, during an Entry Period, create and publicly post an original comment in response to the Dodgers "Player of the Month" Presented by San Manuelequationxml=" 14 Dodgers "Player of the Month" Presented by San Manuel" id="_x0000_i1025" src="file:///C:/Users/mcgarry/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png" /> post (the "Post") by clicking "Comment" at the bottom of the Post and in the space provided, entering your comment and, of the hashtags listed on the Official Facebook Page for the applicable Entry Period, the hashtag associated with the Dodgers player for which you wish to vote as the "player of the month" ("Hashtag"). Comments must be submitted pursuant to the (a) Content Restrictions (as set forth in the Content Restrictions section below), and (b) Facebook Terms and Community Standards available at www.facebook.com. By successfully posting a comment including a Hashtag, as directed, to remain posted through the applicable Entry Period End Date you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Comments hidden or removed from the Post prior to the applicable Entry Period End Date will be void.
- Twitter Method: To enter via Twitter you must use your Twitter account to, during an Entry Period, submit a Hashtag of the Sweepstakes-related hashtags posted by @Dodgers for the applicable Entry Period pursuant to the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at www.twitter.com. The time of receipt of any valid Twitter entry shall be the time such valid entry becomes available to Sponsor on Twitter.com.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States including its commonwealths, territories and possessions (collectively referred to herein as "states"), and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who (a) are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, and (b), as of the Sweepstakes Start Date, have a valid, public Facebook or Twitter account and, for Twitter have such account set as a follower of @Dodgers. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child) of Sponsor, Los Angeles Dodgers LLC (the "Dodgers"), the other MLB Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, territory, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
RANDOM DRAWING: The potential winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected by random drawing on or about the day following the applicable Entry Period End Date from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor (via the Facebook application programming interface ("API") for Facebook entries and based on the time entry is available to Sponsor on Twitter.com for Twitter entries) for the applicable Entry Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes (each, a "Winner" and collectively, the "Winners"). The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor (via the API for Facebook entries and based on the time entry is available to Sponsor on Twitter.com for Twitter entries) for the applicable Entry Period. Limit one (1) Prize per person/Facebook account/Twitter account/email address. All non-winning eligible entries from one Entry Period will not carry-over or be eligible for any subsequent Entry Period.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: All Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Each Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, territory, province and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and any and all other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of each individual Winner. The Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Additional conditions applicable to Prizes which include Major League Baseball game tickets: TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners' guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least twenty-one (21) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s).
CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Participants must not include any of the following content (the "Content Restrictions") in any entry: (i) pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material; (ii) materials relating to lotteries or gambling; (iii) explicit language or content, images of violence, or promotion of illegal activities; (iv) content in violation of intellectual property rights or laws; (v) libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortious or slanderous materials; (vi) content that denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Authorized Parties, their owners and employees, or the game of baseball; (vii) tobacco, alcohol or drugs; (viii) dangerous stunts; (ix) real weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles; (x) material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis protected by federal, state, territory, province or local law, ordinance, or regulation; (xi) individuals under legal age of majority without providing a signed release from parent or legal guardian; (xii) audio and/or visual content owned by any third party (e.g., recorded music; pre-produced video, etc.); and (xiii) material that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state/territory/province where the entry is created. Any entry that does not comply with the foregoing, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified and eliminated from consideration.
NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be notified via Facebook, direct message to such potential winner's Twitter account, and/or email by Sponsor and/or MLBAM (the "Prize Notification") and will be required to privately (through Facebook direct message, Twitter direct message, email, or other secure means, as applicable) provide his/her name, address, age and other personal information necessary to receive the Prize. In the event that any potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within the Required Response Time, declines the Prize for any reason or in the case of Canadian residents, incorrectly answers the skill testing question as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period. Each potential winner may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Sponsor and may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within the Required Response Time, and in the case of Canadian residents, correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited mathematical skill testing question which will be administered by Sponsor by telephone at a mutually agreeable time. Failure to submit any identification required by Sponsor or to return the required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of the Prize (or any portion thereof) or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential winner to be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against Sponsor, the Dodgers, the other MLB Entities, Facebook, Twitter, Inc. ("Twitter"), Apple, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of the Prize (or any portion thereof). By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and/or MLBAM by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes. Each Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to Sponsor, the Dodgers, MLBAM, and each of their respective designees the right to publicize the Winner's name, address (city and state/territory/province of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
GENERALCONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, API, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor, the Dodgers, and/or MLBAM or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, the Dodgers, MLBAM, and/or their respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor and MLBAM reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes(or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the Winners and award the Prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Sponsor and MLBAM also reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, AND SPONSOR, THE DODGERS, MLBAM, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential winner based on a Facebook account or Twitter account, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the Facebook or Twitter account used to enter the applicable Sweepstakes provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. For entries via Facebook or Twitter, the "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account by www.facebook.com or Twitter account by www.twitter.com, as applicable. Proof to Sponsor's satisfaction of being the Authorized Account Holder or Authorized Facebook/Twitter Account Holder may be required by Sponsor.
As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be litigated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any litigation involving a Claim of any other party; and (ii) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, the Sweepstakes. All entry data provided is provided to Sponsor, the Dodgers and/or MLBAM and not to Facebook or Twitter. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. San Manuel Casino trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. All rights reserved.