Join the Dodgers for STEM camps at Dodger Stadium! Campers will learn the science, technology, engineering, and math behind baseball and softball through interactive and hands-on learning activities.
Dodgers STEM Camps are powered by Science of Sport. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation.
Check back soon for more information about Winter STEM Camps!
Science of Sport
Science of Sport is a non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to developing curriculum and programming that promotes Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Their goal is to translate the love of each sport into an appreciation, understanding, and passion of the science and mathematics underlying the sport.
Health & Safety (as of 10/1/21)
- Temperature checks and health screenings will be administered upon entering the stadium.
Any person exhibiting or acknowledging any sign(s) of illness and/or exposure to COVID-19 shall be denied entry.
- Campers will be broken up into teams of no more than 30.
Requested groupmates attending the same camp will be kept together whenever possible. We recommend family members from the same household request the same group.
- All stations and shared equipment will be sanitized between rotations.
- Use of shared equipment will be limited.
- All staff will wear masks during check-in and instruction.
- Campers will be asked to wear an appropriate face mask at all times, except when participating in outdoor activities.
- Neck gaiters, masks with one way valves, and bandanas are not permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Camper personal effects will be kept in designated spaces.
- There will be no contact celebrations (high fives, fist bumps, etc.).
- Physical distancing will be in effect as much as practicable, with a minimum of 3 feet in indoor spaces.
- If you are traveling from out of state or out of the country, please follow the CDC guidance for travel.
- If campers do not follow all rules, guidelines, and directions, they will be asked to leave without refund.
All camp registrations will continue to be subject to any restrictions or limitations on capacity or attendance that may be established or revised by state, county, or city authorities. Refunds or exchanges may be required for impacted camps.
Who is going to be at the camps?
All camps will be instructed by Science of Sport instructors.
Will my child need to wear anything special?
Each camper will receive a Dodgers STEM Camp T-shirt to wear throughout camp. We also recommend that your child wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes for the activity portions of the day. Cleats and baseball or softball attire are not necessary. Please note that metal cleats will NOT be allowed on the field.
Does my child need to bring anything with them to STEM Camp?
On the first day of camp, campers will be provided with an activity bag that will have everything they need for camp activities. Campers will need to bring their own pre-packed lunch and water bottle.
Does my child need to bring a lunch?
Every child has different needs in regards to food; we want to ensure that your child gets a nutritious meal and that his/her needs are being met. We ask that you bring a pre-packed lunch and water bottle every day for your child. Please make sure you properly mark your child's lunch. Lunches with ice-packs or cooler type lunch bags are permitted. Concession stands will not be open.
Where do I drop off/pick up my child?
Drop off and pick up instructions will be included in your informational email one week prior to camp.
Can I stay and watch the camp session?
Information about Parent and Family viewing areas will be made available closer to each camp.
Do I have to check in my child or can a family member/friend do it?
All camp participants are to be checked in and out every day of camp by their parents/legal guardians or a person designated during the online registration or sent to [email protected] via email. A proper ID will be required.
What if my child is diabetic or has special needs?
The Dodgers will make special accommodations for children with special needs; make sure you include all medications in your medical release form.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
There is no refund or credit for days unattended by the camper(s). Those registered for any camp cancelled pursuant to public health requirements or recommendations will be offered a credit or refund.
What is the inclement weather policy?
Any camp days canceled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled for a later date. There is no refund or credit for days unattended by the camper(s).
QUESTIONS - EMAIL [email protected] OR CALL (323) 224-1598