Dodger Pride Rewards is the Dodgers season ticket holder rewards program rewarding the best fans in baseball.
Dodger Pride Rewards Portal
To access the Dodger Pride Rewards portal, log on to dodgers.com/mytickets using your account number, navigate to the "My Inventory" tab at the top and click the "Dodger Pride Rewards Login" button below.
How To Sign Up
Season ticket holders are automatically enrolled when renewing or purchasing season tickets. You can also be enrolled by successfully accepting a partner nomination from a current Season ticket holder.
NEW: Season Ticket Holder Headquarters
Visit us at the new Season Ticket Holder Headquarters located near the third base Bullpen Overlook on the Field Level. This is your one stop shop for all of your Season Ticket needs.
How To Earn Rewards
When you attend a Dodgers game, scan your Dodger Pride Rewards card on a rewards kiosk throughout the stadium or check in on the MLB Ballpark mobile application.
Each game, Dodger Pride Rewards members can win prizes and experiences based on the number of times each member has checked in.
2019 Season Ticket Holder Dodger Pride Rewards Benefits
- Daily entries to earn exclusive prizes including Dodger autographs, unique on-field experiences, and ticket upgrades
- Early entry to Dodger Stadium for most home games (enter stadium in Left Field Plaza; does not apply to day games)
- Merchandise discount at retail stores in Dodger Stadium
- And more to come!
How to Nominate Partners
To nominate partners, follow these instructions:
- Log on to dodgers.com/mytickets using your account number
- Navigate to the "My Inventory" tab at the top and click the "Dodger Pride Rewards Login" on the right
- You will see a screen that will allow you to keep or remove any partners that you had last year. You must designate whether you will keep or remove each one and then hit "Next" to proceed. If you did not have any partners last year, you should not see any accounts listed and you can click "Next" to proceed.
- If you keep a partner, he/she will receive an email about the 2019 program.
- If you remove a partner, he/she will not receive any automatic communication.
- Please remember that Premium and Full Season Ticket Holders can nominate up to three (3) total partners. Half Season Ticket Holders can nominate one (1) total partner. If you have kept partners from last year, you are done with the process. If you have kept fewer than your max number of partners, or if you did not have partners last year, you can nominate additional partners until you reach your total partner maximum by taking the following steps:
- Click "Partner Management"
- Enter your partner's name and email address as requested
- Click "Send Partner Invite"
- Your partner will receive a Partner Invitation email. Once your partner registers via the email's instructions, he/she will have access to a digital card in the MLB Ballpark app.
Accepting Season Ticket Holder Partner Nominations
To be eligible to receive an active Dodger Pride Rewards card as a partner, an active primary season ticket holder must nominate you.
Follow this process if you have received an email with the subject "You've been invited to Dodger Pride Rewards."
- Log on to dodgers.com/mytickets using your account number
- Navigate to the "My Inventory" tab at the top and click "Dodger Pride Rewards Login" on the right
- If you see a screen that allows you to enter your partner code and your secret code, follow those instructions. These codes can be found in the email you received.
- If you do not see a screen that allows you to enter your partner code and your secret code, you may have had a rewards program account in a previous year. To accept your 2019 nomination, click "Partner Management" and then click the "Process Invite" button in the top right-hand corner of the Partner Management screen.
- Once complete, you can access your digital card in the MLB Ballpark app by tapping the "Dodger Pride Rewards" icon and selecting "Show Card."
Dodger Pride Rewards Sweepstakes
When you attend a Dodgers game, scan your digital Dodger Pride Rewards card on a rewards kiosk throughout the stadium or check in on the MLB Ballpark mobile application to enter the sweepstakes.
Each game, Dodger Pride Rewards members are selected to win exclusive prizes and experiences! Winners are notified via email and/or text and can claim their prizes at the Season Ticket Holder Headquarters located near the Home Bullpen Overlook on the Field Level.
One grand prize winner will be drawn on the final home game of the season.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Enter by one hour after the First Pitch Time on September, 22, 2019. Open to legal residents of California who are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (and at least 18 years of age) at the time of entry. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. The number of Prizes awarded per Entry Period Drawing and Sweepstakes Period Drawing will be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Potential winner notification: date of drawing between 60 and 150 minutes after first pitch at phone number and/or email address provided. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the applicable entry period. Enter at Dodger Stadium by Dodger Pride Rewards card scan, MLB Ballpark mobile app check-in, or offline entry form. Limit one (1) new entry per person/email address per entry period regardless of method of entry. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details. Sponsor: Los Angeles Dodgers, LLC.
Terms and Conditions of the Dodger Pride Rewards Program
Participation in the Dodger Pride Rewards program (the "Program") is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Program, each participant acknowledges and agrees to all terms and conditions set forth herein.
Participation in the Program, and any membership card or other indicia of membership, is not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered, traded, exchanged, given away, or transferred in any way. Participation in the Program is voluntary, and participants may withdraw from the Program at any time.
By participating in the Program, each participant acknowledges and agrees that baseball is an action sport and that natural and/or man-made conditions may exist on the surface of the baseball field or in connection with the game of baseball that may present a significant risk of personal injury to participants in the Program and/or damage to their property. By participating in the Program, each participant knowingly and willingly accepts any and all risks of participating in the Program, including, without limitation, the risk of being hit by thrown bats and/or portions thereof and/or thrown and/or batted balls.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE PROGRAM AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC, LA REAL ESTATE LLC, and their respective direct and indirect owners, stockholders, members, partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, principals, affiliated entities, mortgagees or ground lessors, servants, trustees, beneficiaries, heirs, successors, and assigns, and each and every person acting by, through, under, or in concert with them, or any of them (individually and collectively, the "Indemnified Parties"), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, damages, liability, lost cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent ("Claims"), that the participant may have or hereafter has against the Indemnified Parties by reason of any injuries that the participant may sustain, whether to his/her person, property, and/or reputation, as a result of or incident to the Indemnified Parties' negligence (whether active or passive, but not including gross negligence or willful misconduct) and/or participation in the Program. EACH PARTICIPANT covenantS not to sue or otherwise pursue any form of recovery or legal action, including arbitration, against any of the Indemnified Parties arising from or relating to any Claim.
By participating in the Program, each participant authorizes and grants the right to Los Angeles Dodgers LLC (the "Dodgers") and/or anyone authorized by or acting on behalf of the Dodgers to use, reproduce, publish, and/or depict the participant's name, voice, and/or likeness, in any manner that the Dodgers deem necessary or appropriate, in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, in and in connection with the production, distribution, marketing, promotion, advertisement, packaging, sale, publication, exhibition, and/or exploitation of the Program and/or the Dodgers, including, without limitation, in any and all print and/or digital advertisements, websites, social media posts, broadcasts, telecasts, and/or transmissions or retransmissions of or regarding the Program and/or the Dodgers. Each participant in the Program acknowledges and agrees that this authorization is intended to satisfy any and all of the consent requirements of Sections 3344 and 3344.1 of the California Civil Code. Each participant waives and releases any and all claims that he/she may have or hereafter has against the Dodgers under those statutes or any other statutes or common law principles of similar effect.
The Dodgers may alter and/or amend any aspect of the Program at any time, including any rewards, benefits, and prizes that are offered or provided through the Program. The Dodgers may discontinue the Program, or any aspect thereof, including any rewards, benefits, and prizes that are offered or provided through the Program, at any time. The Dodgers reserve the right to prohibit any individual from registering for and/or participating in the Program.