This Ticket Purchase Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between the Account Holder and Dodger Tickets LLC (the "Venue") as of the date that payment for the Tickets is received by the Venue. By paying for the Tickets, the Account Holder agrees to the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. For purposes of this Agreement, the "Account Holder" is the person or entity named as the Account Holder on the corresponding My Dodgers Tickets account. The "Account" is the revocable license granted by this Agreement to the Account Holder to purchase the number of Tickets specified on the Account Holder's My Dodgers Tickets account for the number of Los Angeles Dodgers (the "Team") exhibition and/or regular season home games ("Games") during the "Season" specified on the Account Holder's My Dodgers Tickets account. The "Bearer" of a Ticket is the person who actually uses the Ticket on the day of the Game. Each "Ticket" represents a revocable license that enables the Bearer to enter the premises of Dodger Stadium on the day of the Game and to occupy the seat location shown on the Ticket for that Game. Nothing contained in this Agreement grants or shall be deemed to grant to the Account Holder, and the Account Holder does not have, any right or option whatsoever to purchase Ticket(s) for any season after the Season or for the same seat locations that are assigned to the Account for the Season. Admission to any playoff games (i.e., Wild Card games, Division Series games, League Championship Series games, and World Series games) in which the Team may participate during the Season is not included under this Agreement or as part of the Account. If the Account Holder purchases Tickets for all eighty-three (83) Games, and the Team participates in a tie-breaker game after the regular season, the Venue will send tickets for such tie-breaker game to the Account Holder and invoice the Account Holder for the price of the tickets for the tie-breaker game.
2. The Account Holder must be a living adult individual or a legal business entity. This Agreement, the Account, and/or any rights that the Account Holder may have hereunder, shall not be assigned or transferred in any manner, whether voluntarily or by gift, bequest, or operation of law, by the Account Holder to any other person or entity. Except as expressly permitted by the Venue or Major League Baseball, the Account Holder, any Bearer, and/or any person or entity having possession of any Ticket(s), shall not sell, resell, assign, or transfer such Ticket(s) to any person or entity for any price. The sale, resale, attempted resale, assignment, or transfer of any Ticket(s)in violation of the terms of this Agreement and/or of any federal, state, or local law, ordinance, rule, or regulation, shall give the Venue the unrestricted right to terminate this Agreement, cancel the Account and the Ticket(s), and revoke the personal license represented thereby, immediately and without having to refund the purchase price of the Ticket(s) to the Account Holder or anyone acting on the Account Holder's behalf. For purposes of this Agreement, any sale, resale, attempted resale, assignment, or transfer of any Ticket(s) in any manner or at any price by any person or entity other than the Account Holder shall constitute a sale, resale, attempted resale, or transfer of such Ticket(s) by the Account Holder.
3. This Agreement and the Account may be terminated, and the personal license represented thereby revoked, immediately by the Venue upon the death of an individual Account Holder and/or upon the breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Account Holder, a Bearer, and/or anyone acting with the authorization or on behalf of the Account Holder. This Agreement and the Account may also be terminated, and the personal license represented thereby revoked, immediately by the Venue if the Account Holder (whether an individual or legal entity) becomes insolvent, makes a general assignment for the benefit of creditors, suffers or permits the appointment of a receiver for its business or assets, or becomes subject to any proceeding under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign, or has otherwise ceased to conduct business.
4. The revocable license represented by a Ticket may be terminated at any time by the Venue if the Account Holder and/or Bearer breaches any of the terms of this Agreement, violates any laws, ordinances, rules, or regulations in effect at Dodger Stadium, or the Venue, in exercise of its sole and absolute discretion, deems it necessary to revoke the license in order to ensure the public's safety or the public's enjoyment of the Games.
5. The Account Holder must promptly notify the Venue of any change of address. Such notice must be in writing and must include the signature of the individual Account Holder or, if a business entity is the registered Account Holder, of an authorized corporate officer, partner, or member on the entity's letterhead.
6. If any Tickets are misplaced, or if incorrect Tickets are presented for admission, replacement Tickets may be issued by the Venue at its sole discretion. A non-refundable replacement fee of Ten Dollars ($10.00) per Game per Account shall be required before any replacement Tickets are issued. Replacement Tickets will be issued only to the Account Holder and for no more than two (2) Games per Account for the Season.
7. While at Dodger Stadium, all spectators, including, without limitation, Account Holders and Bearers, shall comply with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations, and any rules established by the Venue. This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and any applicable federal laws without regard to choice of law rules. This Agreement may be amended only by a writing signed by both parties.
8. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: THE ACCOUNT HOLDER AND EACH BEARER OF A TICKET ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE OR SHE KNOWS AND UNDERSTANDS ALL OF THE RISKS OF HARM OR INJURY TO HIS OR HER PERSON OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY RESULT FROM ATTENDING A BASEBALL GAME AND PARTICIPATING AS A SPECTATOR IN SUCH EVENT AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGERS INCIDENTAL TO THE GAME OF BASEBALL, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR SUBSEQUENT TO, THE ACTUAL PLAYING OF THE GAME, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DANGER OF BEING INJURED BY PLAYERS, OTHER FANS, THROWN BATS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, THROWN OR BATTED BALLS OR OTHER OBJECTS OR PROJECTILES, AND AGREE THAT THE VENUE, LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC, AND THE PLAYERS AND TEAMS PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND/OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM SUCH CAUSES.