Innings Music Festival
It's your chance to win an Innings Music Festival VIP Experience! Watch Hot Stove on MLB Network and Intentional Talk on MLB Network and ESPN2 for the code word. Enter the code word here for your chance to win a prize package that includes:
- • Two VIP 3-Day tickets to Innings Music Festival
- • Two round-trip flights in and out of Phoenix
- • Three-night stay at a Tempe hotel
- • A Louisville Slugger bat autographed by Chris Stapleton, along with a copy of his latest album
- • Premium viewing of Stapleton's set at Innings Music Festival
- • Two tickets to see the Colorado Rockies vs. the Chicago Cubs on March 24, along with a VIP batting practice experience
- • Meet & greet with MLB Network analyst and former Cubs pitcher Ryan Dempster
- • Two caps and two jerseys of your favorite team
The first Innings Music Festival will take place March 23-25 at Tempe Beach Park & Arts Park in Tempe, AZ. The three-day event will feature performances from 36 artists on three stages, culinary demos, as well as curated food vendors, fun family activities and appearances by professional baseball players. The festival is a can't-miss celebration for music lovers and passionate baseball fans including enthusiasts traveling from Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Texas to watch their favorite teams in Arizona during Spring Training.
The festival will feature performances from Chris Stapleton, Queens of the Stone Age, The Avett Brothers, Counting Crows, Young The Giant, The Head and the Heart and more, as well as a curated food court, culinary demos and appearances by your favorite baseball players. To buy tickets, see the full lineup and get more info, visit inningsfestival.com. View official rules of the Innings Music Festival VIP Sweepstakes here.