The San Francisco Giants are excited to announce that ED SHEERAN will be performing at AT&T Park on Tuesday, August 21st, 2018!
Global superstar Ed Sheeran announced the final shows to be added to his first-ever North American stadium tour. The cross country trek - which begins at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA - will now include a stop at San Francisco's AT&T Park on August 21st.
The tour supports Sheeran's blockbuster 3rd album "÷" (pronounced "divide"), which was crowned the biggest album of 2017 by Nielsen Music, with sales equivalents exceeding 2.764 million units, and recently won "Best Pop Vocal Album" at the 60th GRAMMY Awards. One of the planet's most popular live performers, Ed has sold out countless headline shows at some of the biggest and most iconic venues around the world, including his upcoming stand at London's Wembley Stadium where he's set to perform in front of 320,000 fans over 4 nights. Last year, all 60 dates of the North American leg of his world arena tour in support of "÷" sold out in a matter of minutes.
As the host venue, the Giants were able to secure a limited pre-sale opportunity for our very best customers. Because of your status as a Season Ticket Member with the San Francisco Giants, you have an early window of opportunity for the chance to purchase up to six (6) seats for this show. Seats are based upon availability and, again, are very limited due to tour commitments.
Your exclusive presale window:
- Starts: Thursday, February 15th at 10:00AM (PT)
- Ends: Thursday, February 15th at 10:00PM (PT)
Tickets range from $39.50-$125.00 (plus tax, facility fee and service charges).
To take advantage of this limited-time, internet-only presale offer, follow the steps below:
- Click the button below to purchase tickets
- Select 'San Francisco Giants Presale' in the 'Select Ticket Type' dropdown menu
- When prompted, enter the password found in your email
- Click 'Apply' and you will be able to purchase tickets right away
- There is a STRICTLY ENFORCED six (6) ticket limit per Season Ticket Member