The San Francisco Giants are excited that JOURNEY and DEF LEPPARD, along with special guest FOREIGNER, will be performing at AT&T Park on Friday, September 21st, 2018!
Promising to be the Tour of the Year, two of the world's greatest rock bands - JOURNEY and DEF LEPPARD - are teaming up for a massive co-headlining North American tour composed of both stadium and arena concerts, half the shows being closed by Journey and half by Def Leppard. The tour will feature complete sets and all-new production from both bands and an arsenal of their hits such as "Pour Some Sugar on Me," "Lights," "Photograph," "Don't Stop Believin'," "Rock of Ages" and "Faithfully."
As the host venue, the Giants were able to secure a limited pre-sale opportunity for our very best customers. Because of your status as a Season Ticket Member with the San Francisco Giants, you have an early window of opportunity for the chance to purchase up to six (6) seats for this show. Seats are based upon availability and, again, are very limited due to tour commitments.
Your exclusive presale window:
- Starts: Wednesday, January 31st at 10:00AM (PT)
- Ends: Friday, February 2nd at 10:00PM (PT)
Tickets range from $39.50 - $179.50 (plus tax, facility fee and service charges).
To take advantage of this limited-time, internet-only presale offer, follow the steps below:
- Click the link below to purchase tickets:
- Select 'San Francisco Giants Presale' in the 'Select Ticket Type' dropdown menu
- When prompted, enter the pass code you received via email.
- Click 'Apply' and you will be able to purchase tickets right away
- There is a STRICTLY ENFORCED six (6) ticket limit per Season Ticket Member