Fan messages appear 8-10 seconds on the ancillary board below the main scoreboard during a designated time. All messages must adhere to the existing guidelines. All video messages during the Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 tournament must be received no later than Tuesday, July 17, 2018.
The biggest rugby event to ever set foot on U.S. soil - Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 - is coming to AT&T Park from July 20-22, 2018!
The official match schedule has been announced. See below for a full breakdown of the tournament schedule format.
40 of the best international rugby sevens teams - 24 men's and 16 women's teams - will assemble in San Francisco to compete for the title of World Champions. This is the first time that a Rugby World Cup is coming to the United States and fans from around the world will descend upon our city and our beloved ballpark. Join thousands of fans and experience the fastest-growing sport in America over the course of three days this summer. Sevens rugby is high-energy, fast-paced, and non-stop action - like we've never seen before at AT&T Park.
- Reserved tickets guarantee ticketholders access to a specific Section, Row and Seat.
- General admission (GA) tickets allow ticketholders access to any seat within that level's GA area. First come, first served.
- Hospitality upgrades available with purchase of Reserved or GA tickets (includes hosted food/beverage and private lounge seating during the entire day).
- Online sales of 3-day passes will end at 11:59pm PT on July 17, 2018.
- $1 per ticket, per day goes toward funding youth rugby programs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Children 24 months and younger do not require a ticket, but must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
Add a VIP Experience for a Truly Magical RWC Sevens Weekend!
Make your weekend truly unforgettable by adding our VIP, in-stadium experience to your current ticket(s) and experience the tournament from our Triples Alley Hospitality Lounge.
Please note that the VIP Experience is only an add-on and does not admit entry into AT&T Park. You must also purchase and possess an actual ticket to RWC Sevens.