The biggest rugby event to ever set foot on U.S. soil - Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 - is coming to AT&T Park from July 20-22, 2018!
40 of the best international rugby sevens teams - 24 men's and 16 women's teams - will assemble in San Francisco to compete for the title of World Champions. This is the first time that a Rugby World Cup is coming to the United States and fans from around the world will descend upon our city and our beloved ballpark. Join thousands of fans and experience the fastest-growing sport in America over the course of three days next summer. Sevens rugby is high-energy, fast-paced, and non-stop action - like we've never seen before at AT&T Park.
- Tickets are currently available as three-day tickets and for a limited time, single-day tickets are available during the holidays from November 21 - December 24.
- Reserved tickets guarantee ticketholders access to a specific Section, Row and Seat.
- General admission (GA) tickets allow ticketholders access to any seat within that level's GA area. First come, first served.
- Hospitality upgrades available with purchase of Reserved or GA tickets (includes hosted food/beverage and private lounge seating during the entire day).
- Online ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 8 per customer, per transaction.
- An extremely limited number of discounted (50% off) youth tickets will be available to kids 12 and younger. Youth tickets must be purchased in combination with adult tickets. To purchase youth tickets, please call 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9-5 PST).
- $1 per ticket, per day goes toward funding youth rugby programs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Children 24 months and younger do not require a ticket, but must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.