How to Use MyTickets
- Log into your MyTickets Account
- You will find the season ticket package(s) on your home screen. If multiple orders exist, they will each be displayed with a "Renew" button. (If you do not see the Renew option, click on the To-Do list button at the top of the page).
- Click on the "Renew" button for your order
- The next screen will show your specific plan and seat location along with Payment Options
- Enter all necessary credit card information and select "Submit Payment" (Please note, the address on your Indians Season Tickets account must match your billing address) You will receive an email confirming your payment
MLB.com Ballpark App
With a smartphone, fans can access their My Indians Tickets account within the MLB.com Ballpark app. Using My Tickets Mobile, you can browse your ticket inventory, scan in to the ballpark, forward tickets to a friend and recall tickets.
How to Use the App
- To access your tickets directly through the MLB.com Ballpark app, link your My Indians Tickets account to your MLB.com account. Simple step-by-step directions for completing this process can be found HERE.
- After opening the MLB.com Ballpark App, click the Tickets tab at the top of the screen to view your ticket inventory.
- Unlock offers and check in to games using iBeacon technology
- Easily purchase tickets to a game by clicking the Offers & Promos link
- View your check-in history and access exclusive content with My Journal
- Explore the park with interactive concourse maps, directories and concession menus
- Find out your favorite player and ballpark entrance music
- Contact Fan Services to report any issues or disturbances