The best ballpark in baseball is even better. It's not just new signage that comes with the new name-we're teaming up with T-Mobile to bring all kinds of fan experience improvements to Seattle's iconic ballpark. On top of that, we're trying something new in The 'Pen to speed up lines. Plus, we've got all kinds of new food there and elsewhere.
T-Mobile helps improve the fan experience
As part of the new 25-year partnership with T-Mobile, we're working with the Un-carrier to bring new fan experiences to the ballpark. Here are a few of the updates:
- T-Mobile Tuesdays: T-Mobile is extending the Un-carrier experience to ALL fans who enter T-Mobile Park on Tuesday games, providing upgrades, giveaways and more.
- Keeping fans connected and fully charged: We've increased fans' access to high-speed charging stations throughout the T-Mobile Park concourses by 280%.
- Fast Track entry and enhanced network experience for T-Mobile customers
New Food at T-Mobile Park
Paseo - The 'Pen, near Edgar's Cantina
Paseo, recently voted Best Sandwich Shop in Washington, and one of the best in the nation, by Thrillist, brings their mouthwatering Caribbean flavors to the ballpark. (Don't worry, chapulines are still on the menu).
Li'l Woody's Burgers & Shakes - The 'Pen
With fresh, quality ingredients (including Painted Hills grass fed beef) in "creative and savory combinations," Li'l Woody's consistently rates as one of the best burgers in Seattle.
Fat's Chicken - The 'Pen
The Central District's Fat's Chicken & Waffles brings a taste of Southern cuisine to the ballpark. They've got a Five Spice Fried Chicken Thigh Sandwich, Buttermilk Fried Chicken Strips, Fat's Wings and more.
Shug's Soda Fountain & Ice Cream - The 'Pen and Section 152
Shug's brings a bit of nostalgia for the old-fashioned soda parlor to T-Mobile Park with two of their colorful portable carts hand scooping Lopez Island Creamery small-batch super premium ice cream. For a special treat, try a prosecco float - a 4oz scoop of Lopez Island Creamery ice cream topped with San Martino Doc Extra Dry.
New eats at the Hit It Here Cafe
So much good new stuff. Here's what's new at the Hit It Here Cafe.
- Ballard Pizza - Personal sized pizzas from Chef Ethan Stowell: Arugula & Guanciale; Staple & Fancy (with pecorino, mozzarella, Zoe's pepperoni, jalapeños and pineapple); Zoe's Pepperoni; Cheese (with mozzarella and pecorino).
- KuKu Fries -- French fries topped with togarashie Japanese seasoning, red tobiko (flying fish roe), chili sauce, horseradish crema and chives.
- Crowd Cow Hempler's Bacon Burger - 8oz Crowd Cow beef patty with sweet and spicy Hempler's bacon, Tillamook cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and special sauce.
- Crowd Cow Spicy Burger - 8oz Crowd Cow beef patty with habanero cheese, Mama Lil's peppers, lettuce, tomato, onion and special sauce.
- BeyondTM Burger - Beyond Meat plant-based patty with lettuce, tomato, onion and Just Mayo (vegan).
New healthy options at The Natural - behind Section 132
- Gluten-friendly, vegetarian and vegan menu items. New offerings include:
- Beyond MeatTM gluten-free, vegan Italian sausage (both sweet and spicy);
- Avocado toast with fresh scooped avocado on Franz Bakery organic high-protein, gluten-free bread and choice of up to two toppings;
- Build Your Own Salad with fresh, local, organic ingredients;
- Fresh organic fruit.
Metropolitan Market's The Cookie - Frozen Rope Sandwich Co. - behind Section 132
Metropolitan Market "Cookie" - The classic recipe has been perfected with two kinds of Belgian chocolate, toasted walnuts and a sprinkle of fleur de sel.