We try to make getting into T-Mobile Park as seamless and fan-friendly as possible. With that in mind, here's a few things to know before you come out to the ballpark.
What time do gates open?
All gates to T-Mobile Park are open two hours before first pitch. The T-Mobile 'Pen always opens early, two-and-a-half hours before first pitch.
Can I bring a bag into T-Mobile Park?
Yes, you can, size-permitting. Traditionally-sized backpacks and purses are fine, provided they are smaller than 16" x 16" x 8".
Can I exit T-Mobile Park and come back in?
Guests are not permitted to re-enter the ballpark once they leave. In case of an emergency, re-entry permission may only be granted by an Event Security Captain or Gate Host Captain. All Guests who re-enter the facility will be subject to security re-inspection.
Can I bring in water?
Fans are permitted to bring one clear, plastic water bottle into T-Mobile Park. Bottles must be sealed and cannot be larger than 32 ounces. Oversized bottles or those with broken seals must be surrendered or emptied at the gate. You are also to bring in your own empty water bottle, whether plastic or another material.
Can I bring in a camera? Knife? What items are prohibited?
For everyone's safety, the Mariners do not allow the following items:
• Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
• Large camera equipment, like tripods and large telephoto lenses
• Pets (excluding service animals)
• Professional-style camera lenses or tripods
• Selfie sticks, flag/sign poles or brooms longer than 36"
• No knives of any size or type will be permitted
• Alcohol, glass containers or outside beverages (except permitted)
• Noisemakers or laser pointers
• Fireworks and flammable liquids
• Inflatable items
• Skateboards, rollerblades or hover boards
• Signs or banners with non-sport messaging
• Items not listed here but determined to be a risk to the safety or enjoyment of attendees by stadium management shall be refused entry
• List of prohibited Items subject to change without notice for non-Mariners home games, concerts and other special events.
What is the security procedure like at T-Mobile Park?
Gate hosts and security staff will be on the outside of all ballpark gates. Your game tickets will now be scanned outside the ballpark. Security personnel will search bags, just as they have since 2001. Once tickets have been scanned and bags searched, fans will be asked to take their cell phones and car keys out of their pockets and pass them around the metal detector. Fans will then pass through the walk-through metal detector. If the device detects something, that fan will be checked with a hand-held wand only in the area where the alert was detected. If necessary, there will be a light pat-down of the area where the alert occurred.
Can I bring a stroller? What about a wheelchair?
Stroller, wheelchairs and other mobility products may be stored at the Guest Service Centers at SEC 128 or 329. A Guest Experience Host can provide a claim-check ticket and store these items during events.