to host up to 9,000 fans per game at T-Mobile Park beginning with Opening Night on Thursday, April 1.
The health and safety of our fans, employees and players is the Seattle Mariners top priority. We are committed to all necessary actions to ensure that T-Mobile Park meets or exceeds all industry best practices in response to COVID-19.
Per game ticket limits may vary for social distanced pod seating.
Ticket Quick Facts
- Tickets will be available in small, socially distanced pods of 1-6 fans. Pods must be members of the same household.
- Only the first 11 games of the season will be offered initially.
- Season Ticket Members will have priority to reserve their seats before they go on sale to single-game buyers.
- Limited capacity single-game Private Suites for up to 6 tickets will be available for purchase. For more information, fill out a request form on the Suite page or call 206-346-4001.
- Remaining available Single-Game tickets will go on sale March 25.
- Tickets will be available at Mariners.com/Tickets. Mariners Team Stores will begin selling digital tickets on March 27.
Season Ticket Memberships
Mariners Season Ticket Members receive priority access to available tickets before they are offered to Single-Game buyers. Season Ticket Members have been communicated their specific wave date and time already. Fans can reserve their priority access by becoming a Season Ticket Member. Flex Memberships are available now starting as low as $600. More information is available by calling 206-346-4001 and at Mariners.com/21.
Tickets will go on sale to Single-Game buyers on Thursday, March 25 at 10:00am. Tickets are digital only and can only be purchased at Mariners.com/Tickets. Team Stores will begin selling digital tickets on March 27.
- Mariners Mail subscribers will have access to a presale on March 24. The deadline to sign up to become a Registered User is March 22. More information is at Mariners.com/Mail.
- No printed tickets will be available. All tickets will be digital in order to reduce contact and opportunities for cross contamination between fans and staff.
- Tickets for future games will be made available as local regulations about capacity for outdoor venues continue to evolve.
Seattle Mariners Ticket Guarantee
In the event your 2021 Seattle Mariners season tickets, suite tickets, group tickets, or individual tickets are impacted due to restricted capacity or reduced number of regular season home games due to COVID-19, you will have the option of receiving a credit towards a future purchase or, at your option, a full refund.