Where is the Mariners Drive-Thru Rally located?
- Mariners Parking Garage at T-Mobile Park - 301- 337 Edgar Martinez Dr S, Seattle, WA 98134
- Entry will be on the Parking Plaza off Occidental Ave. S.
Will I have access inside of T-Mobile Park?
- No – there will be no access inside of T-Mobile Park. The event will take place outside of T-Mobile Park in the Mariners Parking Garage.
What day can I attend the Drive-Thru Rally?
- March 27- Only Season Ticket Members are invited to attend the early-access event on Saturday, March 27.
- March 28 - All fans are invited to attend the event on Sunday, March 28.
How many people can I bring with me?
- You can bring as many that will legally fit in your vehicle, all wearing their own seat belt.
Can guests sit in the bed of a truck?
- No- for safety reasons guests are not allowed to sit in the beds of their trucks during the event.
Can I walk through the event?
- No – you must remain in your vehicle during the event.
What size vehicles are permitted?
- Vehicles must be no higher than 7 ft. to fit through the Parking Garage.
- No RV’s, limousines, minibuses, or party buses.
What happens in the event of inclement weather?
- The show must go on! Rain or shine, we will still host the event.
- Car stenciling will not take place if it’s raining.
Will food & beverage be available on site for purchase?
Is alcohol permitted?
Will bathrooms be available at the event?
- No – Due to social distancing policies we as that attendees always remain in their cars.
- If you choose to go to the Team Store after the event, the Team Store also does not have bathrooms available.
Are photos and videos allowed?
- Yes - Take as many as you’d like, and feel free to upload them to social media using #SeaUsRise