The Seattle Mariners are working to build a winning team of talented Event Staff. We are always looking for team members who are enthusiastic about guest service and are ready to help us create exceptional experiences for our guests in a safe, clean, and friendly environment!
Event Staff work in a variety of areas - Event Security, Retail, Parking, Housekeeping, Guest Services and more.
General requirements include:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays depending on the home baseball and event schedule
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Strong customer focus; treats all guests with respect and courtesy.
- Must be able to work fluently in English; bi-lingual skills are a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and reliable to report to work on-time when scheduled.
- Competitive pay starting at $15.45/hr
- Orca card provided for commute to and from work
- Complimentary tickets to Mariners home games
- Promotional giveaways
- Merchandise discount
- Ballpark meal vouchers
- Team Member events
- Paid Sick Leave
If you are interested in joining the Seattle Mariners Event Staff, please send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include in your email which position you are most interested in.
Please be aware the Seattle Mariners receive a large number of inquiries and applications for open positions. We are not able to guarantee a response to every inquiry. However, if you are selected for an interview, someone from the Seattle Mariners will reach out to you.