Bag Check / Entry Procedures:
All guests will need to follow normal Safeco Field procedures and entry policies, including Metal Detectors. NO BACKPACKS OR LARGE BAGS.
Walkthrough Metal Detectors: All guests must pass through walkthrough metal detectors. For quicker entry, guests are encouraged to remove cellphones, keys, change, etc. from pockets before reaching the gate. Coats and shoes stay on. Two CLEAR expedited entry lanes will be available at Home Plate and Left Field Gates.
For everyone's safety, the Mariners do not allow the following items:
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- Pets (excluding service animals)
- Professional-style camera lenses or tripods
- Selfie sticks, flag/sign poles or brooms longer than 36"
- Alcohol, glass containers or outside beverages (except permitted)
- Noisemakers or laser pointers
- Fireworks and flammable liquids
- Inflatable items
- Skateboards, rollerblades or hover boards
- Signs or banners with non-sport messaging
- Items not listed here but determined to be a risk to the safety or enjoyment of attendees by stadium management shall be refused entry
- List of prohibited Items subject to change without notice for non-Mariners home games, concerts and other special events.
In addition to all the items that are currently prohibited at Safeco Field, the concert event has elected to prohibit the additional items below:
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS, WHICH INCLUDE DETACHABLE LENSES.
- NO PROFESSIONAL OR NON-MOBILE PHONE VIDEO CAMERAS
- NO IPAD, TABLETS, GO PRO STICKS OR SIMILAR ITEMS
- WEAPONS, BOTTLES, OR CONTAINERS OF ANY NATURE
- ANY OBJECT THAT MAY BE USED AS A PROJECTILE SUCH AS GLOW STICKS, BALLS, ETC.
- NO CONFEDERATE FLAGS (SOUTHERN CROSSES)