As a Season Ticket Holder, you receive FREE credits to redeem for exclusive opportunities and experiences through the Season Ticket Holder Memories program. Season Ticket Holder Memories, available through the MLB Ballpark app provide you with the opportunity to enhance and personalize your gameday experiences. Whether it's watching Mariners batting practice from the field, attending a pregame tasting event, watching the fireworks from the field, or gaining access to the Terrace Club Lounge, Season Ticket Holder Memories let you redeem the opportunities that mean the most to you.
2018 Season Ticket Holder Memories information will be available starting March 1, 2018. Click below to download the app today!
How To Redeem Your Credits
Things To Know
- Free credits are assigned to each season ticket account based upon package, seats and priority date.
- Credit balances can be viewed in your "profile" in the app
- Some Season Ticket Holder Memories are available for purchase in addition to credit redemption
- See the Memories Calendar for a list of all upcoming Season Ticket Holder Memories
- Don't have a smartphone? No worries! Contact your account executive directly »
To purchase tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, please visit Mariners.com/Broker or contact Bob Hellinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 346-4454. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any Season Ticket Account holder purchases any tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, the Season Ticket Account holder may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain Season Ticket holder benefits, pricing, and seat locations.